eitexam.com How close are the practice problems to the actual fe exam?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Reaction score
The eitexam problems are alot easier than the lindeburg problems...which one better represents the problems on the actual eit/fe exam?

Thanks!

The eitexam problems are alot easier than the lindeburg problems...which one better represents the problems on the actual eit/fe exam?
Thanks!
I'm wondering about this as well. Someone please respond!

More Similar to the morning part. I have taken it twice and using this for my 3rd attempt. I have been through the Lindeburg book the previous two times. This seems to breakdown the fundamentals and goes through each part of the reference manual. I have already discovered things I hadn't on the last two attempts. That is my 2 cents, but I am sure others feel differently.

I found the Lindeburg practice exam to be more difficult than the AM part of the exam. The NCEES practice exam was more in-line with the AM part. The problems in the FERM were closer to the PM exam difficulty.

Ironically I worked up to the last second on the AM, and finished with an hour to spare in the PM (and I passed).

I found the Lindeburg practice exam to be more difficult than the AM part of the exam. The NCEES practice exam was more in-line with the AM part. The problems in the FERM were closer to the PM exam difficulty.
Ironically I worked up to the last second on the AM, and finished with an hour to spare in the PM (and I passed).
what is FERM?

Back