EET structures

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Structures

Reaction score
How is the structures portion for EET?  I guess specifically the depth portion.  I've heard amazing things about this EET overall and was thinking about enrolling.  But, when looking through, it seems like everyone is referring to EET WRE.  

The only thing I saw regarding the structures dealt with the breadth portion and people said something to the effect of wanting to rip their eyeballs out, haha.  But I wasn't sure if that was due to the fact that they hated structures or if the instructor weren't very good.

Any advice would be thoroughly appreciated.  

How is the structures portion for EET?  I guess specifically the depth portion.  I've heard amazing things about this EET overall and was thinking about enrolling.  But, when looking through, it seems like everyone is referring to EET WRE.  

The only thing I saw regarding the structures dealt with the breadth portion and people said something to the effect of wanting to rip their eyeballs out, haha.  But I wasn't sure if that was due to the fact that they hated structures or if the instructor weren't very good.

Any advice would be thoroughly appreciated.  
My experience 

I would also be very interested in how useful the EET Structural Depth Review Courses are for the actual NCEES Structural Depth Session. Please, if you have any feedback in this regard, kindly share your thoughts. Thank you.

Back