EET Simulated Exam - Fall 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geomane

Reaction score
I finished the exams yesterday, breadth and geo depth. They each took me about 3.5 hours to complete and were not as difficult as I thought they were going to be. I am interested to see the average score. 

Has anyone else completed the exam(s)? What are your thoughts?

I finished Breadth and Transportation Depth. Not as bad as I thought either, but harder than the NCEES exams in my opinion. Probably not as hard as Goswami's.

I did not feel rushed for time.

I finished this afternoon. WRE Depth and Breadth. Also about 3 to 3.5 hours for each. Not nearly as bad as I was expecting, and I'm hoping my score reflects that ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Took the Breadth and Transportation Depth, the test was ok. I just ran out of time. Some of the problems took longer to solve.

Average score in the morning was 68. I'm guessing the real test will be similar as far as difficulty, or at least I would that to be reasonable.

How was the Transpo afternoon?

WRE wasn't terrible. I'm satisfied with my scores in both areas and have identified my weakest areas to brush up on over the next week and a half.

I took the breadth and transpo depth. I thought the breadth exam was very reasonable and scored a 33/40 which was a bit lower than I expected. I am not sure how I did on the afternoon portion yet but I do know that I found it to be very challenging and very in depth, it took me over 4 hours to finish that part of the exam whereas the breadth portion of the exam only took me about 3 hours and 45 mins to finish. I was hoping I would finish that practice exam feeling really confident but that depth portion of the exam really took some of the wind out of my sails. I will take it as an indication of what I need to focus more on and make sure I understand the topics inside and out!

Back