EET Adobe Connect

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngmotivatedengineer

Reaction score
Has anyone currently taking or previously took the EET live review classhave issues with the Adobe Connect plug-ins for the computer?if I view without thr plugins, the presentation lags. When I install the plug-in it's not allowing me to connect to the live meetings but opens the recorded sessions fine.

If this should be in a different section, please move it. I put it here since Adobe Connect is the method by which EET provides there presentations.

I checked with EET, but apparently  I'm the only person who ever contacted them about this kind of issue, so they have no clue. Part of me wants to think it's a possible error on their part since I can access recordings fine but not the live meetings. But at the same time seems like it could easily be some kind of software/computer setting issue since I can access the live meetings without using the plug-in. 

I've also posted my issue directlu to Adobe Connect forum so hopefully there's some body out there somewhere who's had this issue and was able to resolve it. 

What browser are you using? If you're not using Chrome, give it a try. I find that Adobe products work better in Chrome. 

I checked with EET, but apparently  I'm the only person who ever contacted them about this kind of issue, so they have no clue. Part of me wants to think it's a possible error on their part since I can access recordings fine but not the live meetings. But at the same time seems like it could easily be some kind of software/computer setting issue since I can access the live meetings without using the plug-in. 

I've also posted my issue directlu to Adobe Connect forum so hopefully there's some body out there somewhere who's had this issue and was able to resolve it. 
This is something definitely on your end regarding your computer. Adobe is going to be your best bet. I found Chrome works best for adobe connect as @matt267 PE stated, but Edge works as well. State your computer specs to see if anything sounds like it would need an update (OS).   Good luck! 

Back