Editing

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06dustin

Reaction score
For some reason I can post in suggestion box / welcome area (afraid I'll scare people off by calling them names/douchebags?) so I put this here:

I can't edit my posts after a period of time it seems, it might be me, or there might be some good reason for this, but it would be nifty to be able to edit your posts for a longer period of time. Specifically in my mat'l for sale section, I listed a book as soft cover which should have been hard..... and now can't change it.

Thanks.

:mf_followthroughfart:

For some reason I can post in suggestion box / welcome area (afraid I'll scare people off by calling them names/douchebags?) so I put this here:
I can't edit my posts after a period of time it seems, it might be me, or there might be some good reason for this, but it would be nifty to be able to edit your posts for a longer period of time. Specifically in my mat'l for sale section, I listed a book as soft cover which should have been hard..... and now can't change it.

Thanks.

A lot of places place time limits on editing in case somebody quotes your post you can't change it after they quote it. You should just quote your own post with an addendum

Thanks.

You should not mock the Minister of Horsepower. President Dleg might exile you to Greenland with Chucktown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks.

So, eb.com turned something of yours that was soft to hard? Hmm...

Back