EB Survivor Challenge Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who won the challenge

• Frozen Chosen with their argument in favor of Big Foot

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • HBB with their argument in favor of Loch Ness Monster

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I was only kidding because of the number of votes currently cast

I find it ironic that in spite of the historical and scientific proof that I provided, you are focused on the space between Loch and Ness or lack there of. And by the way, I'm sure your one google search provided you just as much research as I did in the hours it took me to sort through the bogus stuff idiots post on the internet and find the truth.

Can you please explain the lack of land behind Loch Ness in the third photo, or the species of fish represented in the photo? Also, are there any reports of the attacks featured in your second or third photo?

The Bigfoot items have well documented sources. The Loch Ness team has only indicated the internet as a source, and as we all know, if those images were found using Bing or Yahoo, they are very likely unreliable.

The Bigfoot items have well documented sources.
That were all basically disproved by Mythbusters. Thanks for playing. <tips hat to team Frozen>

The Loch Ness team has only indicated the internet as a source, and as we all know, if those images were found using Bing or Yahoo, they are very likely unreliable.
Information was also provided from a local research team here in WI. Yes, a few Nessy fans here in the Midwest. Data was also based on some research that was conducted at Yale. Can you substantiate your info and/or site your sources? That's what I thought...

Last edited by a moderator:
That were all basically disproved by Mythbusters. Thanks for playing. <tips hat to team Frozen>
The Loch Ness team has only indicated the internet as a source, and as we all know, if those images were found using Bing or Yahoo, they are very likely unreliable.
Information was also provided from a local research team here in WI. Yes, a few Nessy fans here in the Midwest. Data was also based on some research that was conducted at Yale. Can you substantiate your info and/or site your sources? That's what I thought...
foxnews. Fair and balanced

I voted team lochness....although I didn't know about the voting until a came to see your challenge was going to be. I've always imagined nessie was a dinosaur relative that made it through the extinction event due to it's choice of habitat in the deep depths of the water.

ah, but there was nothing stipulating that. See, bending the rules and exploiting a loop hole.

The Bigfoot items have well documented sources. The Loch Ness team has only indicated the internet as a source, and as we all know, if those images were found using Bing or Yahoo, they are very likely unreliable.

If you would really like me to cite my exact sources I can for some items. However much of what was explained came from personal knowledge because every environmental major who has taken enough botany courses is aware of the CP, CT and KT extinction event explanations, as well as the after effects... I can't help it if I had the personal knowledge to explain it and didn't have to resort to the internet or books.

What site or sources? I'm just a voter, I'm not playing this time around!

EG is correct, the debating was supposed to happen up till yesterday, but you can certainly keep arguing, you might sway some undecided voters yet. Voting still has a day or two before results are tallied.

If you would really like me to cite my exact sources I can for some items. However much of what was explained came from personal knowledge because every environmental major who has taken enough botany courses is aware of the CP, CT and KT extinction event explanations, as well as the after effects... I can't help it if I had the personal knowledge to explain it and didn't have to resort to the internet or books.

You know who else has personal knowledge? This guy. And while he appears to be a credible expert in his field as well, I just cannot get past my questions above pertaining to those two photos.

tumblr_lvfyv0p7Bq1qehntzo1_500.jpg

If the Loch Ness monster doesn't exist, how can it have a cousin who lives in Canada (the ogopogo)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back