EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“I’m getting too old for this crap”, exhaled @blybrook PE as they led the group up the rickety temporary elevator running on the crane outside the building. The elevator was completely open with a cage surrounding the platform. "I really hope this thing doesn't break", @DLD PE said looking nervous and standing away from the edge, "At this rate, who knows what could happen." The circumstance surrounding the amount of morbid accidents was definitely unnerving for the entire group. "You heard what @Roarbark said", chimed in @ChebyshevII PE PMP, "it's sabotage paid for by the unions. Quite scary the lengths they are going to in order to frame these non-union workers." Just then the group arrived on the 6th floor of the building and quickly scurried off the platform.

"Clearly, they must still be among us", said @squaretaper LIT AF PE, "the question is who? Is it you, @MeowMeow PE? You seem to have been around quite a lot with these deaths!", @squaretaper LIT AF PE added, their voice sounding more angry. "Yeah, quite the coincidence...", added @beccabun PE. @MeowMeow PE pleaded with the angry mob that was forming around them, "It wasn't me I swear, I have never once killed anybody." The mob kept moving towards @MeowMeow PE who suddenly tripped over a piece of wood, they began to fall backwards, landing on a piece of rebar sticking out of a concrete column that pierced their backpack open and impaled them in the chest. Out of the backpack a remote control of some sort fell onto the floor. The team picked it up to investigate and confirmed that the remote controlled the soil roller a few stories below. In the backpack they also found a stack of cash and a handwritten note.

@MeowMeow PE was lynched by the town, they were a union rat (mafia).

The group was ecstatic that they managed to find another union saboteur. "Served you right after what you did to @DoctorWho-PE", said @txjennah PE to @MeowMeow PE's lifeless body. "Alright, alright, let's move on", said @blybrook PE, "we've got work to do." The group took off in pairs in different directions on the floor, taking pictures and notes of the construction progress.

After a few minutes a whistle chimed from below. "Ahh must be time for coffee break", explained @blybrook PE. The group all headed back to the rickety elevator waiting their turn while the construction workers were also piling in all at once. While they were waiting, @blybrook PE had opened his UberEats app and ordered some boxes of Joe from Dunkin' for the engineers. "You know, it's quite interesting that coffee breaks come from union rules, yet they still follow them on Non-union projects." @ChebyshevII PE PMP added, tying to make some small talk while they waited.

After they finally were able to catch the elevator, they went to pick up the coffee from the driver and found a picnic table to drink their coffee. @beccabun PE was the first to get coffee putting milk and sugar in their coffee and quickly drinking a large gulp. "I can't live without coffee" @beccabun PE added. "Is this toasted almond flavor?" they asked. "I didn't order any flavor", @blybrook PE replied. Just then @beccabun PE suddenly became very dizzy, vomited, and passed out on the ground and appeared to stop breathing. Someone in the group tried to give CPR and an ambulance was called, but to no avail.

@beccabun PE was poisoned by the Union rats.

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE, @ChebyshevII PE PMP, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @NikR_PE, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @tj_PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ

I've been busy at work. And my only read would paint a target on someone's back. I'm not going to call out a likely townie for a nightkill. We'll want and need more trusted agents in the endgame.

I will say that the nightkill targets so far have all been original players. Which implies that one of the mafia is also an original player.
Sorry I missed all the action! I flew to NC yesterday to meet wife and mini-Me and spent the day with family. Good thing I'm not an original player, otherwise I might have nightkilled by now!

....or, could be because I never drink flavored coffee.

Last edited:
After they finally were able to catch the elevator, they went to pick up the coffee from the driver and found a picnic table to drink their coffee. @beccabun PE was the first to get coffee putting milk and sugar in their coffee and quickly drinking a large gulp. "I can't live without coffee " @beccabun PE added. "Is this toasted almond flavor?" they asked. "I didn't order any flavor", @blybrook PE replied. Just then @beccabun PE suddenly became very dizzy, vomited, and passed out on the ground and appeared to stop breathing. Someone in the group tried to give CPR and an ambulance was called, but to no avail.

@beccabun PE was poisoned by the Union rats.
I would NEVER say that or drink coffee, this is clearly an imposter who's been poisoned.

Back