EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Good morning everyone", said @blybrook PE as he looked on everyone who had a more cheerful expression but also slightly concerned based on the events of yesterday. "I know yesterday was a bit of a unusual day, but we got through the rest of preparation class and you are all now cleared to go on the job site. We have rented a transportation van with a driver to bring everyone to the site so we can all stay together. The site is a short 30 minutes away from here so hopefully it won't be too uncomfortable. Alright now, class dismissed."

Everyone headed out to the van with the backpacks in tow. The driver got out to help everyone with their things. "Hello, I'm @Audi Driver P.E.", they said, "I'll be your chauffeur on our excursion." They all loaded up and headed off to the construction site.

While cruising down the 4-lane highway in the van, the group started to talk about @Edgy Cheesy Graphite PE and what happened to them. "Obviously it must have been one of us!" Interjected @chart94 PE. "Good point, maybe it was you, and you are just deflecting", argued @DoctorWho-PE. After a few more minutes of argument, a scuffle broke out among a few engineers. The fighting caused the van door to fly open and @chart94 PE was thrown out of the van and under a bus moving next to the van, killing them instantly.

@chart94 PE was lynched by the town, they were an engineer (town).

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @MeowMeow PE, @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE, @ChebyshevII PE PMP, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @NikR_PE, @DoctorWho-PE, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @beccabun PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @tj_PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ

Sorry for my lack of vote. Day project turned into night project turned into dozens of calls and emails and texts I’m the morning and I never really got around to sleeping or mafiaing. I definitely wouldn’t have voted for chart, though

"Listen up everyone, my name is @Roarbark, I am the site foreman from WT in charge of the site." The group was all gathered in a large circle outside of the construction trailer. The foreman stood on top of the stairs wearing a Carhartt jacket, jeans, and timberland steel toed boots as well as a reflective vest, hard hat, and goggles.

@Roarbark continued, "I'm sure you have already been explained what you are here for. So I'll let you get to it. There have been a few incidents here lately but fortunately nobody has been injured. The client suspects the unions may be interfering with the project, possibly via hired saboteurs posing as contractors. They could be among us and we don't even know it. Remember to always be aware of your surroundings and keep your safety gear on at all times." "Thank you, @Roarbark , now we will go out in pairs so that we remain accountable for each other", chimed in @blybrook PE, "remember to make notes as you go along and take as many photos as needed that will help with the reports."

The group paired up and started walking over to the site. It is a 10 story building that is in varying stages of construction on each level. While they started walking over to the site, they noticed that the ground was being worked on in their path from the trailers to the building. "They are probably preparing the land to be turned into a parking lot for the building", @blybrook PE explained, "Just do your best to stay clear of the workers a you walk through." "Look over there!" @DoctorWho-PE shouted as they took their partner @tj_PE by the hand and ran over to some massive steel H beams that were being offloaded from a flatbed truck. They went to take pictures and look at the quality of steel, impressed at how big they were. "Wow, these beams could definitely kill you if you were in the wrong place." ,added @tj_PE.

Nearby a worker was running their soil roller trying to level the ground in preparation for the parking lot. They were driving along slowly when suddenly the roller took off uncontrollably at top speed. The controls were not responding and the worker panicked and jumped from the roller, which was now heading towards @DoctorWho-PE and @tj_PE who were still looking at the beams. As @DoctorWho-PE was taking measurements of the web, the roller came up behind them and they were suddenly caught under the roller and immediately crushed. The roller careened towards the stack of beams, where it rolled up and fell backwards. It then shutoff.

@DoctorWho-PE was murdered by the union rats who sabotaged the roller with a remote control to cause havoc at their control.

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @MeowMeow PE, @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE, @ChebyshevII PE PMP, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @NikR_PE, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @beccabun PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @tj_PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ

Last edited:
"Listen up everyone, my name is @Roarbark, I am the site foreman from WT in charge of the site." The group was all gathered in a large circle outside of the construction trailer. The foremen stood on top of the stairs wearing a Carhartt jacket, jeans, and timberland steel toed boots as well as a reflective vest, hard hat, and goggles.

@Roarbark continued, "I'm sure you have already been explained what you are here for. So I'll let you get to it. There have been a few incidents here lately but fortunately nobody has been injured. The client suspects the unions may be interfering with the project, possibly via hired saboteurs posing as contractors. They could be among us and we don't even know it. Remember to always be aware of your surroundings and keep your safety gear on at all times." "Thank you, @Roarbark , now we will go out in pairs so that we remain accountable for each other", chimed in @blybrook PE, "remember to make notes as you go along and take as many photos as needed that will help with the reports."

The group paired up and started walking over to the site. It is a 10 story building that is in varying stages of construction on each level. While they started walking over to the site, they noticed that the ground was being worked on in their path from the trailers to the building. "They are probably preparing the land to be turned into a parking lot for the building", @blybrook PE explained, "Just do your best to stay clear of the workers a you walk through." "Look over there!" @DoctorWho-PE shouted as they took their partner @tj_PE by the hand and ran over to some massive steel H beams that were being offloaded from a flatbed truck. They went to take pictures and look at the quality of steel, impressed at how big they were. "Wow, these beams could definitely kill you if you were in the wrong place." ,added @tj_PE.

Nearby a worker was running their soil roller trying to level the ground in preparation for the parking lot. They were driving along slowly when suddenly the roller took off uncontrollably at top speed. The controls were not responding and the worker panicked and jumped from the roller, which was now heading towards @DoctorWho-PE and @tj_PE who were still looking at the beams. As @DoctorWho-PE was taking measurements of the web, the roller came up behind them and they were suddenly caught under the roller and immediately crushed. The roller careened towards the stack of beams, where it rolled up and fell backwards. It then shutoff.

@DoctorWho-PE was murdered by the union rats who sabotaged the roller with a remote control to cause havoc at their control.

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @MeowMeow PE, @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE, @ChebyshevII PE PMP, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @NikR_PE, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @beccabun PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @tj_PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ
Sounds about right. At least I got to go while looking at steel.

"Listen up everyone, my name is @Roarbark, I am the site foreman from WT in charge of the site." The group was all gathered in a large circle outside of the construction trailer. The foremen stood on top of the stairs wearing a Carhartt jacket, jeans, and timberland steel toed boots as well as a reflective vest, hard hat, and goggles.

This whole story is fantastical. This would never happen. Ever. Period. @Roarbark doesn't know how to talk! That's crazy!

"Good morning everyone", said @blybrook PE as he looked on everyone who had a more cheerful expression but also slightly concerned based on the events of yesterday. "I know yesterday was a bit of a unusual day, but we got through the rest of preparation class and you are all now cleared to go on the job site. We have rented a transportation van with a driver to bring everyone to the site so we can all stay together. The site is a short 30 minutes away from here so hopefully it won't be too uncomfortable. Alright now, class dismissed."

Everyone headed out to the van with the backpacks in tow. The driver got out to help everyone with their things. "Hello, I'm @Audi Driver P.E.", they said, "I'll be your chauffeur on our excursion." They all loaded up and headed off to the construction site.

While cruising down the 4-lane highway in the van, the group started to talk about @Edgy Cheesy Graphite PE and what happened to them. "Obviously it must have been one of us!" Interjected @chart94 PE. "Good point, maybe it was you, and you are just deflecting", argued @DoctorWho-PE. After a few more minutes of argument, a scuffle broke out among a few engineers. The fighting caused the van door to fly open and @chart94 PE was thrown out of the van and under a bus moving next to the van, killing them instantly.

@chart94 PE was lynched by the town, they were an engineer (town).

The remaining list of players in this round is: @DLD PE, @MeowMeow PE, @RBHeadge PE, @txjennah PE, @ChebyshevII PE PMP, @BlueBlueprintPE PMP, @NikR_PE, @DoctorWho-PE, @Eye Hate Landscaping PE, @beccabun PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @tj_PE, @djl PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ
images

FYI i probably won't be logging on after work, so if anything crazy happens after 4:30, don't blame me

Back