EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no intelligence on who is who. So now it comes to two choices:

1: jump on the spitfire train

This has two outcomes. If spitfire is a mafia, we are all heroes. If spitfire is a townie, we just killed one of our own.

2. stay off the train

Again, two outcomes. If spitfire is mafia, this could lead people to think I am also a mafia member. If spitfire is a townie, I may gain another day of not being lynched....

In other words, I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

@beccabun PE I vote for @DLD PE since they randomly voted for me...

Had the same thought process. Then forgot to vote for anyone

Seems like a decent place to start. @beccabun PE I vote for @SaltySteve PE
@beccabun PE I tentatively vote for @SaltySteve PE…I was going to piggyback on the first vote regardless of who it was (unless it was me) to make sure I don’t self vote if I can’t login later. Please don’t read anything into it, I know less than nothing.

To misquote Barney Stinson "People that talk about doing things get promoted. People that do things get fired."

Stay a sheep, folks. Sure, you lose a lot, but you can always point your finger at someone that tried and blame them.
Can someone translate this for me? I don't understand what IH8 is trying to say about what I said and it's making me feel dumb. lol

@beccabun PE am I required to vote today, or can I skip a day, cuz I ain't got nuthin!

I didn't want to jump on the @Spitfire6532 wagon, since I view Day 1 votes as pretty much a random thing, and I didn't think @Spitfire6532 was necessarily mafia. I stand by my own (or in this case, mini-ME's) random vote from yesterday as it was just random. If I have to vote again, I'll vote differently, just not sure whom.

@beccabun PE am I required to vote today, or can I skip a day, cuz I ain't got nuthin!

I didn't want to jump on the @Spitfire6532 wagon, since I view Day 1 votes as pretty much a random thing, and I didn't think @Spitfire6532 was necessarily mafia. I stand by my own (or in this case, mini-ME's) random vote from yesterday as it was just random. If I have to vote again, I'll vote differently, just not sure whom.
You can skip voting, but it will count as a vote for yourself.

Can someone translate this for me? I don't understand what IH8 is trying to say about what I said and it's making me feel dumb. lol
I have a work conference today, I thought my bosses would sit with me and I couldn’t check in on the game…they didn’t so I am checking in on the game. I didn’t know who to vote for so I said to myself I’d copy the first vote to avoid a self vote. You voted for yourself and I copied. No reason other than I don’t know who else to vote for and copying the first vote is more American than the F-ing randomized wheels…

I have a work conference today, I thought my bosses would sit with me and I couldn’t check in on the game…they didn’t so I am checking in on the game. I didn’t know who to vote for so I said to myself I’d copy the first vote to avoid a self vote. You voted for yourself and I copied. No reason other than I don’t know who else to vote for and copying the first vote is more American than the F-ing randomized wheels…
Randomizing is very American. Take a coin toss for example. NFL games are often decided by a coin flip. Penny Chenery got Secretariat because of a coin flip (even though Chenery actually lost the coin toss).

Copying is more Chinese than American. :ROFLMAO:

Back