EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! So I’m new to this forum and I found this games forum and at the top was this mafia thread!
I’ve played mafia once with some friends years ago. Do you all mind if I lurk here? I think you’re already playing? Maybe I can join next game!
We always welcome new players! Start at page 1 and read through the whole thing to get acquainted. lol/jk stick around and join the next game!

Hey! So I’m new to this forum and I found this games forum and at the top was this mafia thread!
I’ve played mafia once with some friends years ago. Do you all mind if I lurk here? I think you’re already playing? Maybe I can join next game!
Welcome! Please do join us for the next game if you are available, and lurk away! :) We love getting new players!

Welcome!
Yes, feel free to lurk, or speculate in this thread. We're in the middle of a "no frills" end of year game. We probably won't start a new round until next year.

You must ante to get in. We need at least 12 pictures of your pets. If you don't have pets you'll need to go somewhere with animals and stage enough pictures to fake it.

Welcome.
Anyone is welcome to hangout, play (or not), and make friends.
For whatever it's worth, I'm not playing this round. Life is busy at the moment.

Welcome! I'll echo @jean15paul_PE's sentiments. I'm not playing this one either, but things always get less crazy after the holidays haha.

Back