EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good round gang! got nervous on day 2 when the only person I investigated got NK'd but the townie coalition was STRONG this round!
What the hell were you investigating me for 🤨 after all the mind games you have played with me you don't have any right to investigate me ever and ever again ...you are forbidden to investigate me 😂 I am always a townie who votes for special cop the very first day but see this game I lasted till the end.... 😆✍️

What the hell were you investigating me for 🤨 after all the mind games you have played with me you don't have any right to investigate me ever and ever again ...you are forbidden to investigate me 😂 I am always a townie who votes for special cop the very first day but see this game I lasted till the end.... 😆✍️
Hey I haven't played mind games with you in almost a year!

That is a very famous Indian Playback singer.... By playback I mean for our bollywood movies he sings the song to which the hero lip sync and dances around the trees with the heroine.... you can imagine! lol
Oh awesome, thank you for letting me know! My college roommate used to watch/listen to a lot of Bollywood songs, soooo catchy!

If the game starts on Monday I should probably sit out, I'm done for the year next Wednesday. If it starts tomorrow I would be in (hasn't been brought up as an option, but I'm great at volunteering others for more work).

If the game starts on Monday I should probably sit out, I'm done for the year next Wednesday. If it starts tomorrow I would be in (hasn't been brought up as an option, but I'm great at volunteering others for more work).
And just like that I ruined my spoiler streak. That fad lasted longer than bell-bottoms should have.

Latest posts

Back