EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was helping Duran with the Cassandra role, so I kinda knew what the trigger was, and I so badly wanted you guys to vote for me.

And yet, it never happened.
I just assumed SOMEONE would vote for @JayKay PE . Heck people even vote for me when I'm modding!

I usually don't comment on gameplay, especially since I was not playing this round, but @structurenole15 you have been a bit of an asshole this round. The point of mafia is to have fun an shit talk, but then drop it when its done. You've consistently badgered one of the older players, who is a friend to a lot of us on this forum and irl, and have not endeared yourself to a lot of us.

@DuranDuran PE was similar when they first started playing, taking it too far, but they quickly realized that being a total bag of dicks isn't a way to make friends when they continue it past the point of a joke. You, on the other hand, seem to have targeted a specific person and harassed them both in the forum and over PMs.

Act like a fucking adult and get over yourself. It's a game. An informal online game to pass the time. Stop trying to act so superior. You're only making one point, and it's pretty much to not invite you to the game going forward.
@DuranDuran PE was def a dick to me in his early days, to where I quit playing for a while (I mean, I was also studying like a mofo). But, he calmed down and all was well after that. Now we communicate all the time, and he is one of the inner circle of people who made 2020 into less of a dumpster fire.

@DuranDuran PE was def a dick to me in his early days, to where I quit playing for a while (I mean, I was also studying like a mofo). But, he calmed down and all was well after that. Now we communicate all the time, and he is one of the inner circle of people who made 2020 into less of a dumpster fire.
:)

Is there any interest in playing another round this year? I'm willing to do a simple game starting on Monday.
Count me out. Next week is a short week for me. SaltyWife is going in to get the ol' snippy snippy on Thursday so I'm taking the day off to ferry her back and forth from the doctor.

Only 1 of the 5 mafia was directly identified through cop investigation. I'm very impressed with how well the townie coalition did at finding the mafia based on the mafia's own statements and actions.
Either that or working in nuclear has given @RBHeadge PE some super powers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back