EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 7 (Finale):

@JayKay PE scooped Odin into her arms after @blybrook PE rescued him from the mafia murder attempt. Odin led @JayKay PE to @BlueBlueprintPE 's sleeping quarters, where another red point hat was found. Inside the hat was a tag with the words "Liz" scribbled on it. After a quick trial, the remaining passengers (@MeowMeow PE , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE and @FlangeheadPEAZ ) led @Liz06 to a nearby tree, where she was promptly lynched. @blybrook PE dug yet another grave (the fourth), and the passengers got back on the train to enjoy their remaining but safe passage to the North Pole.

THE END! Townies Win!

Congratulations townies! Thank you again for letting me mod. I enjoyed it! Good game all!

Players and roles:

1639571851105.png

@SaltySteve PE was the "Cassandra". The Cassandra role was to be triggered when someone voted for a non-playing character (@blybrook PE or @beccabun PE ). The trigger was never activated and @SaltySteve PE was lynched on Day 2.

Game notes:

1639572001351.png

1639572016352.png

Told ya @txjennah PE. I have never lied about my alignment.

Now in the future, kindly refrain from talking shit about other players for no reason on the last day of a round.

Regardless, this game is meant to be fun AND meaningless. But attacking each other makes it not so. Not sure if I'll be playing again, at least not for quite a while. So thank you to everyone that understood that everything I ever said was in fact meaningless and part of the game. Most of you are great people and I thank you for the good time while it was good.

For those that passed the PE exam, congrats! For those that didn't, I'll see you in hell! (aka the CBT exam center in March/April)

Now in the future, kindly refrain from talking shit about other players for no reason on the last day of a round.

Regardless, this game is meant to be fun AND meaningless. But attacking each other makes it not so. Not sure if I'll be playing again, at least not for quite a while. So thank you to everyone that understood that everything I ever said was in fact meaningless and part of the game. Most of you are great people and I thank you for the good time while it was good.

For those that passed the PE exam, congrats! For those that didn't, I'll see you in hell! (aka the CBT exam center in March/April)
Yo. Dude. Calm your tits.

Bruh, get on. No one needs this drama. Let it die and stop poking the wound.

I usually don't comment on gameplay, especially since I was not playing this round, but @structurenole15 you have been a bit of an asshole this round. The point of mafia is to have fun an shit talk, but then drop it when its done. You've consistently badgered one of the older players, who is a friend to a lot of us on this forum and irl, and have not endeared yourself to a lot of us.

@DuranDuran PE was similar when they first started playing, taking it too far, but they quickly realized that being a total bag of dicks isn't a way to make friends when they continue it past the point of a joke. You, on the other hand, seem to have targeted a specific person and harassed them both in the forum and over PMs.

Act like a fucking adult and get over yourself. It's a game. An informal online game to pass the time. Stop trying to act so superior. You're only making one point, and it's pretty much to not invite you to the game going forward.

Day 7 (Finale):

@JayKay PE scooped Odin into her arms after @blybrook PE rescued him from the mafia murder attempt. Odin led @JayKay PE to @BlueBlueprintPE 's sleeping quarters, where another red point hat was found. Inside the hat was a tag with the words "Liz" scribbled on it. After a quick trial, the remaining passengers (@MeowMeow PE , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE and @FlangeheadPEAZ ) led @Liz06 to a nearby tree, where she was promptly lynched. @blybrook PE dug yet another grave (the fourth), and the passengers got back on the train to enjoy their remaining but safe passage to the North Pole.

THE END! Townies Win!

Congratulations townies! Thank you again for letting me mod. I enjoyed it! Good game all!

Players and roles:

View attachment 26477

@SaltySteve PE was the "Cassandra". The Cassandra role was to be triggered when someone voted for a non-playing character (@blybrook PE or @beccabun PE ). The trigger was never activated and @SaltySteve PE was lynched on Day 2.

Game notes:

View attachment 26478

View attachment 26479
I would just like to point out...
Only 1 of the 5 mafia was directly identified through cop investigation. I'm very impressed with how well the townie coalition did at finding the mafia based on the mafia's own statements and actions.

Also, thanks for modding @DuranDuran PE

I also really enjoyed the play-by-play breakdown @DuranDuran PE and seeing who the cop investigated/who was saved.

And it's cool having that retrospective because I thought initially that @jean15paul_PE was suspicious for retracting their vote for DJL - but they were both normal townies.

And I thought @beccabun PE was suspish for their random vote for square, but turns out they were the cop the whole time!

Day 7 (Finale):

THE END! Townies Win!

Players and roles:

View attachment 26477

Game notes:

View attachment 26478

View attachment 26479
@DuranDuran PE :love: :love:

I usually don't comment on gameplay, especially since I was not playing this round, but @structurenole15 you have been a bit of an asshole this round. The point of mafia is to have fun an shit talk, but then drop it when its done. You've consistently badgered one of the older players, who is a friend to a lot of us on this forum and irl, and have not endeared yourself to a lot of us.

@DuranDuran PE was similar when they first started playing, taking it too far, but they quickly realized that being a total bag of dicks isn't a way to make friends when they continue it past the point of a joke. You, on the other hand, seem to have targeted a specific person and harassed them both in the forum and over PMs.

Act like a fucking adult and get over yourself. It's a game. An informal online game to pass the time. Stop trying to act so superior. You're only making one point, and it's pretty much to not invite you to the game going forward.
Again, I have never attacked anyone personally.

It's done. It's over. I consider this matter absolutely and unequivocally over. I posted my last post as a way to say thank you to everyone for making these games fun, and that I'm going to step away for a while.

I wish you a very merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, or whatever it is you celebrate. I hope you, and everyone else, has an incredibly happy and prosperous new year. Take care. Have fun. Good luck in all your future endeavors. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back