EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're taking this game wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously lmao.

The fact that you're offended by an absolute nobody like me is hilarious <3 Hope it works out for you :D
@structurenole15 it's hard to tell if you are joking or not lol 🤔 I seriously don't think @Spitfire6532 (or anyone) gets offended. People are just joking around and having fun playing the game, and that includes making silly accusations. Nobody is really taking it seriously.

I do feel like I incited this by calling this person's game play tactics "weird as ****," and there were ways to express my concerns without resorting to that kind of description. I apologize for my immaturity, and this person doesn't have to accept my apology.

But at some point, continuously telling people to get the **** over themselves (including through DMs) when you are constantly overreacting to comments isn't a redeeming quality either.

Awkward Dancing GIFs | Tenor

I'm not sure that I could script a more fitting response to such an accusation.

Spitfire6532 said:
@DuranDuran PE I vote for @structurenole15 for constantly overreacting and then immediately accusing others of taking things too seriously and overreacting.
You're taking this game wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously lmao.

The fact that you're offended by an absolute nobody like me is hilarious <3 Hope it works out for you :D
@DuranDuran PE I change my vote to @txjennah PE for thinking this game is as serious as real life.

It's a fucking game. Stop taking it so seriously. IT. MEANS. FUCKING. NOTHING.

Note from your mod:

Alright, everyone take a breather. It's a game, and the point of this game is to have fun with some occasional good-natured ribbing. It's part of the game, and hopefully no one takes offense nor takes any of it seriously.

Also, just to throw it out there, townies gang-piling and turning against each other does NOT trigger the Cassandra. :ROFLMAO:

Note from your mod:

Alright, everyone take a breather. It's a game, and the point of this game is to have fun with some occasional good-natured ribbing. It's part of the game, and hopefully no one takes offense nor takes any of it seriously.

Also, just to throw it out there, townies gang-piling and turning against each other does NOT trigger the Cassandra. :ROFLMAO:
So you're confirming we're all townies???

Back