EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. This is who I have playing so far: @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve PE, @beccabun PE, @EyehatethePEexam, @ChebyshevII PE, @RBHeadge PE, and @Dothracki PE

Said they were out due to life beating them down: @NikR_PE, @Roarbark, and @harshaPEAZ

Any other takers on a round starting (most likely) on Tuesday morning, so I can get my thoughts together? @BlueBlueprint_PE, @txjennah PE, @chart94, @tj_PE, @Unintended Max P.E. (MY BIFFLE), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (MY OTHER BIFFLE), @DuranDuran (MY LOWER INTESTINE BIFFLE)
I'm going to sit this one out. (Unrelated to @JayKay PE not inviting me) :LOL:

Okay. ****. Work suddenly got busy/I got busy. Would everyone be okay with me pushing to next Monday (if okay)? I could potentially swing a Thursday start, but I don't think anyone wants to start a game so close to the weekend.
Monday is good for me. I will finally be eligible for the vaccine then, but it seems like I will never get an appointment based on preliminary research.

Okay. ****. Work suddenly got busy/I got busy. Would everyone be okay with me pushing to next Monday (if okay)? I could potentially swing a Thursday start, but I don't think anyone wants to start a game so close to the weekend.
Yeah that's fine. Work >> Mafia.

Monday is good for me. I will finally be eligible for the vaccine then, but it seems like I will never get an appointment based on preliminary resear
Do we need a vaccine to play mafia now? 🙃

I know the feeling. Next Monday is fine with me.

Okay. This is who I have playing so far: @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve PE, @beccabun PE, @EyehatethePEexam, @ChebyshevII PE, @RBHeadge PE, and @Dothracki PE

Said they were out due to life beating them down: @NikR_PE, @Roarbark, and @harshaPEAZ

Any other takers on a round starting (most likely) on Tuesday morning, so I can get my thoughts together? @BlueBlueprint_PE, @txjennah PE, @chart94, @tj_PE, @Unintended Max P.E. (MY BIFFLE), @squaretaper LIT AF PE (MY OTHER BIFFLE), @DuranDuran (MY LOWER INTESTINE BIFFLE)
Feelin' cute. Might murder.

Yes, life is beating me. I stayed at office 'til 1 yesterday. Yes, that 1.

So work has been crazy this year and I have an exam in 20 days for which I have registered and not opened a book yet after the October exam.... Even the days I have time I just don't feel like studying... Everyday I tell myself today is the day but :( I feel so out of it...now I keep telling myself what would 20 day of studying do... I guess I feel guilty for not doing anything so I am confessing here. I wonder would I be able to remember stuff on seeing the questions.. I should have just kept with the study thing even after the October exam I was so focused back then ...

So work has been crazy this year and I have an exam in 20 days for which I have registered and not opened a book yet after the October exam.... Even the days I have time I just don't feel like studying... Everyday I tell myself today is the day but :( I feel so out of it...now I keep telling myself what would 20 day of studying do... I guess I feel guilty for not doing anything so I am confessing here. I wonder would I be able to remember stuff on seeing the questions.. I should have just kept with the study thing even after the October exam I was so focused back then ...
that's exactly how I felt going in to the October exam. I just could NOT get myself to focus. Pretty sure I was down to about 3 weeks before I somewhat started focusing again, but it still wasn't the same as leading up to the cancelled April exam. Hang in there! You got this!

Studying right after the October exam would have been counterproductive, you needed a break after the exam and that's okay! You still have your materials from October, and I would focus on reviewing those materials and focusing on the areas that you need to work on. 20 days is enough time to get organized and get some practice exams done. You've got this!

Back