EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Announcer: Well, this is not ideal. Sorry for the delay everyone, arrows to the throat cause a lot of paperwork. To make up time, we’re going to have a couple of events today so we can complete the EB Games on time! *mumbles* because the effing Ice Capades needs this space

The athletes file into the arena to see that the next event was going to be croquet! They looked bewildered as this wasn’t typically a regulation sport. It’s very easy tempers to rise and for someone to throw their mallet. @JayKay PE shrugs, picks up their mallet, and heads to claim the red ball. There is a minor scuffle over the blue balls - one was cerulean and the other royal - but even with 3 eyes, @RBHeadge PE couldn’t tell the difference but @squaretaper LIT AF PE was able to ease the tensions and added racing strips so @RBHeadge PE would know which blue ball was theirs.

Announcer: Athletes, it is time to start! @DuranDuran , you may begin!

The stadium was silent as there wasn’t much to be excited about with croquet but it also required silence, not unlike golf. All of the athletes have made their first moves, tapping balls thru wickets, sometimes causing them to bounce the wrong away.

Suddenly, a kerfuffle broke out on the field! Someone had accidentally hit someone else’s ball as they made their shot. But tensions were high after @EyehatethePEexam had be revealed to be doping so any wrong move had everyone on edge. @squaretaper LIT AF PE ran into the fray to break up the fight and get the game back on track. As the crowd dissipated, @harsha was found pinned to the ground by wickets - including one through their eyes, straight to their brain

Announcer: oh motherff *mic cuts out*

@harshaPEAZ was an athlete (regular townie)

Announcer: *sighs* Welp, this is **** that the athletes keep dying. BUT WE PREVAIL! Our next event this morning is FENCING! That is totally safe! You’ve got full safety gear and the swords aren’t sharp. So no one could possibly die in fencing! Athletes, GEAR UP!

The athletes grab all of their fencing gear from the bins that @squaretaper LIT AF PE dragged out - they are a swift runner, lugging all of this heavy gear is not their forte. Everyone swarms the bins and hurriedly dresses. No one notices that the helmets are all faulty and are missing the piece that protects the neck.

Announcer: Athletes, pair up and GOOOOOOOOOooOOOOo!

The sound of folks shouting “ON guard” and the tinging of the thin swords meeting soon fill the air. But soon, the sound changes to screams and an athlete falls to the ground

Announcer: NOT AGAIN!

The helmet is removed of the fallen athlete. @Dothracki PE was taken out by an unknown assailant.

Announcer: I guess the dopers strike again... *mumbles* We need to start checking these people better, this is getting ridiculous.

The remaining players are:
@ChebyshevII PE @RBHeadge PE @NikR_PE @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @BlueBlueprint_PE @jean15paul_PE @DuranDuran @SaltySteve

I guess all who voted for me were they trying to save someone :unsure: I wonder who was next in line if I wasn't voted out... 🧐

Yo @beccabun PE wassup girl! 😆
Sorry, I voted for you mostly because you voted for @SaltySteve who is was a high town lean in my opinion.

Edit: change to past tense cuz I dedded...

Last edited:
Sorry, I voted for you mostly because you voted for @SaltySteve who is was a high town lean in my opinion.

Edit: change to past tense cuz I dedded...
My vote for @harshaPEAZ was retaliatory from the random day 1 vote she lodged against me. I knew I would be too busy to read through everything and wanted to make sure I got a vote in before I forgot.

I'm not keeping a spreadsheet this round. Anyone got some semblance of a vote record going?

TOWNIE just trying to save my own skin......
Todays vote will most likely go one of two ways. Either you die or I die. We're the only ones that voted to kill off a townie that are still alive. If you turn out to be a townie then I'll be dead tomorrow. If you turn out to be mafia....I'll probably still be dead tomorrow. 🙃

Last edited:
Todays vote will most likely go one one of two ways. Either you die or I die. We're the only ones that voted to kill off a townie that are still alive. If you turn out to be a townie then I'll be dead tomorrow. If you turn out to be mafia....I'll probably still be dead tomorrow. 🙃
tumblr_m4ym5kimor1qghwxto1_r1_500.gif

My vote for @harshaPEAZ was retaliatory from the random day 1 vote she lodged against me. I knew I would be too busy to read through everything and wanted to make sure I got a vote in before I forgot.

I'm not keeping a spreadsheet this round. Anyone got some semblance of a vote record going?
Why you did not vote the day you came in and posted that you were busy studying. I got sus that if you took out time to post that you are busy you could have just added another line saying " I vote for xyz" It was random voting in the start anyways...That is why I got sus and voted for you thinking if you were here to post anyways you might as well have voted.

Announcer: Well, this is not ideal. Sorry for the delay everyone, arrows to the throat cause a lot of paperwork. To make up time, we’re going to have a couple of events today so we can complete the EB Games on time! *mumbles* because the effing Ice Capades needs this space

The athletes file into the arena to see that the next event was going to be croquet! They looked bewildered as this wasn’t typically a regulation sport. It’s very easy tempers to rise and for someone to throw their mallet. @JayKay PE shrugs, picks up their mallet, and heads to claim the red ball. There is a minor scuffle over the blue balls - one was cerulean and the other royal - but even with 3 eyes, @RBHeadge PE couldn’t tell the difference but @squaretaper LIT AF PE was able to ease the tensions and added racing strips so @RBHeadge PE would know which blue ball was theirs.

Announcer: Athletes, it is time to start! @DuranDuran , you may begin!

The stadium was silent as there wasn’t much to be excited about with croquet but it also required silence, not unlike golf. All of the athletes have made their first moves, tapping balls thru wickets, sometimes causing them to bounce the wrong away.

Suddenly, a kerfuffle broke out on the field! Someone had accidentally hit someone else’s ball as they made their shot. But tensions were high after @EyehatethePEexam had be revealed to be doping so any wrong move had everyone on edge. @squaretaper LIT AF PE ran into the fray to break up the fight and get the game back on track. As the crowd dissipated, @harsha was found pinned to the ground by wickets - including one through their eyes, straight to their brain

Announcer: oh motherff *mic cuts out*

@harshaPEAZ was an athlete (regular townie)

Announcer: *sighs* Welp, this is **** that the athletes keep dying. BUT WE PREVAIL! Our next event this morning is FENCING! That is totally safe! You’ve got full safety gear and the swords aren’t sharp. So no one could possibly die in fencing! Athletes, GEAR UP!

The athletes grab all of their fencing gear from the bins that @squaretaper LIT AF PE dragged out - they are a swift runner, lugging all of this heavy gear is not their forte. Everyone swarms the bins and hurriedly dresses. No one notices that the helmets are all faulty and are missing the piece that protects the neck.

Announcer: Athletes, pair up and GOOOOOOOOOooOOOOo!

The sound of folks shouting “ON guard” and the tinging of the thin swords meeting soon fill the air. But soon, the sound changes to screams and an athlete falls to the ground

Announcer: NOT AGAIN!

The helmet is removed of the fallen athlete. @Dothracki PE was taken out by an unknown assailant.

Announcer: I guess the dopers strike again... *mumbles* We need to start checking these people better, this is getting ridiculous.

The remaining players are:
@ChebyshevII PE @RBHeadge PE @NikR_PE @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @BlueBlueprint_PE @jean15paul_PE @DuranDuran @SaltySteve
Ohhhh Mothffffff..... lol

Back