EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong. We never stopped playing last round. The vigilante has silently been killing off the remaining townies during the night, because he was paid off by the mafia before they were lynched. He didn't have to continue, obviously, since the mafia were no more, but he's a man of principle and a deal is a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those all from ostensibly the "same" material?

If so, makes me very wary how plastics are advertised.

Probably similar material just proprietary to that manufacturer. 
No. This is a bunch of different materials. I just wanted to get them into the same file for easy comparisons. That chart isn't super useful by itself, but if you filter it for only the ones you're interested in, then it becomes pretty handy.

7 material "families": acetal, polypropylene, nylon, polyurethane, polyethelene, and ployketone
With multiple formulations and/or temperatures for most of them

Note: I hid all the numbers because it's considered company proprietary data

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want to know is, "Can I put it in the microwave?"

I brought some Nissin "Cup Noodles" to work and got pissed off when I I found out you're not supposed to put it in the microwave.

I remember the high school experiment when we "created" nylon as a liquid and slowly pulled it out of a beaker.  

I wonder what type of urethane they use to make golf balls with, and are the properties consistent from brand to brand.  They all just call it "urethane" and don't go into specifics.  Makes me wonder.

I brought some Nissin "Cup Noodles" to work and got pissed off when I I found out you're not supposed to put it in the microwave.

I remember the high school experiment when we "created" nylon as a liquid and slowly pulled it out of a beaker.  

I wonder what type of urethane they use to make golf balls with, and are the properties consistent from brand to brand.  They all just call it "urethane" and don't go into specifics.  Makes me wonder.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yeahmaybe.gif

Wrong. We never stopped playing last round. The vigilante has silently been killing off the remaining townies during the night, because he was paid off by the mafia before they were lynched. He didn't have to continue, obviously, since the mafia were no more, but he's a man of principle and a deal is a deal.
Funny, the doctor has been silently saving each townie that the vigilante tries to kill off. 

Back