EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current vote:

@MEtoEE (jaykay, lycee, chart, txj)

@RBHeadge PE (Chattaneer)

@JayKay PE (me2)

@txjennah PE (square)
I'm just about on everyone's shit list. I bet you guys won't even cover my funeral expenses.  Fuckers.  Oh well.  I'll just write it off as an educational expense. As in, "I'm learning not to ever trust you fuckers."

After the horrible scene this morning, the studio is cleaned up and the audience is allowed inside. @tj_PE welcomes the audience to today’s challenge, then turns to the eleven contestants left. “Okay, so today’s challenge is SOCKS! Y’all are going to design your most fantastic pair of colorwork socks, for our fabulous judges to take a lookie-loo at!” @tj_PE turns to @vhab49_PE and @leggo PE, who are passed out at their judges’ table, the fun fur balaclavas piled haphazardly as pillows. “Heehee, probably too much champagne!”

@tj_PE walks over to the curtain, pulling it back to reveal sock yarn in many colors, gleaming knitting needles, stitch markers, scissors, and a table with a ballwinder and swift. “Alright contestants, have at it!” The group mobs the supply table, skeins of sock yarn flying through the air. Each contestant runs back to their armchair and starts frantically sketching out designs for their socks. 

Each contestant heads over to the ballwinder and swift as they finish their design, queueing politely and waiting their turn - knitters are polite to a point. Soft chatter is going on in the audience, as each of them pull out their knitting, too. The creaking of the swift can barely be heard over the soft chatter. @JayKay PE steps up to the swift, setting her skeins of sock yarn down so she can wind them. @MEtoEE stands in line behind her, staring off into the distance. He looks down and sees the fourth color that @JayKay PE is going to use in her socks, and picks it up to examine it. @LyceeFruit PE is standing behind him, pokes him in the shoulder. “Hey, that’s @JayKay PE’s yarn, not yours.” @MEtoEE looks startled. “I wasn’t trying to take it, I was just looking at it.” @JayKay PE turns, brows furrowed. “Stop trying to steal my yarn!”

At that, @chart94’s head swivels. “Stealing yarn, what is wrong with you!?” The mood changes swiftly, and the contestants rise from their chairs. @txjennah PE restrains @MEtoEE, who is still proclaiming his innocence. “BURN THE WITCH!” screams someone from the audience, and a frenzy begins. Punches are thrown, @MEtoEE’s head snaps back with a gush of blood coming from his nose. @txjennah PE drops him, and the group starts kicking and hitting him viciously, blood spray flying up from inside the center of the huddle.  Gurgles and sobs of “Help me, please!” come from the circle, but no one goes to @MEtoEE’s aid. Once he stops moving, the contestants move back to their recliners, this time warm washcloths are available at each knitter’s station. The audience squeals in glee as the bloody lump of @MEtoEE is cleaned away, the rest of the contestants resuming their knitting or yarn winding. The tech from last night pulls another recliner away. "At least there isn't a bear I'm expected to squeeze into an evening gown."

@MEtoEE was regular townsfolk.

Remaining players are: @RBHeadge PE @txjennah PE @LyceeFruit PE @JayKay PE @chart94 @squaretaper LIT AF PE @ChebyshevII PE @Roarbark @Will.I.Am PE @Chattaneer PE

Just trying to get rid of all the mafia. It's just business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back