EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We require additional CFM. We require additional CFM. We require additional CFM. (To be read in Protoss voice)
Careful....2000+CFM and you'll need duct smoke detectors in the AHU return to be monitored by the fire alarm system.  Two (one each in supply and return) if over 15,000 CFM (translated from Zerg Overmind).

Careful....2000+CFM and you'll need duct smoke detectors in the AHU return to be monitored by the fire alarm system.  Two (one each in supply and return) if over 15,000 CFM (translated from Zerg Overmind).
I wish I had more to contribute to this conversation other than, "I'M REALLY GLAD FIRE ALARMS EXIST. YAYYYYY!!!!"

I've forgotten how hard it can be to keep up with EB when you have IRL work to do. Looks like I need to get my priorities in order. 😁

Lit AF... 

Lit can mean drunk or high, but it can also mean awesome/fun/crazy (i.e. that party was lit)

AF mean ass fuck a generic exclamation of grandness

This is from my old ass mind, so take it with a grain of salt.

EDIT::::
WOW, I just caught my typo ... oops
AF means "as fuck" not "ass fuck" 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Lit AF... 

Lit can mean drunk or high, but it can also mean awesome/fun/crazy (i.e. that party was lit)

Haha, this would make it seem like@squaretaper LIT AF PE is into things that he may or may not be into. 😂

Lit AF... 

Haha, this would make it seem like@squaretaper LIT AF PE is into things that he may or may not be into. 😂
Also means @JayKay PE could be mafia or not, depending on how you look at it.

Hmmm I haven't heard from her since lunch.  She's either pissed at me, busy working or both.  Hey Jay, it's all in fun!  Come over and join us! 

Oh well.  I'm just enjoying my last day on here before the mafia ghosts knit a headcover over my head and tie a nice little knot around my throat. 

At least show me some respect and make the headcover orange and white.  A little "T" on top would be nice too.  🙃

"At least give me a clean death.  A soldier's death."

images

Latest posts

Back