EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to put a finer point on it. I've never seen so much last minute vote changing on day 1, unless someone was just trying to protect themselves. Especially with no discussion in the main thread.

My working theory is that both @_dude_ and @chart are mafia. When they were both leading in votes the mafia came together to sacrifice one while taking attention away from the rest of them. I guess I'm suspicious of all the day1 vote switchers.
1.  Dude no longer a theory, obviously.

2.  Yes, too difficult to vote on Day 1.  I randomly voted @chart94 and can't believe we killed off a mafia like that.  I was going to keep my vote going into today, simply to avoid suspicion unless something else came up, which is did (the whole Dude and JayKay thing).

Whaaaat? You don't think I'm CRUNK!??? 
wut

I'm lost.  My urban dictionary needs updating.  Sorry complete nerd here lol.

"I'M KNITTING WITH ONLY ONE NEEDLE..."

images

Last edited by a moderator:
What's "LIT AF" mean?

I thought it meant "intoxicated" or "stoned" but don't see how it applies to txjenna.
I thought it meant "crazy" or "unbelievably cool"? Both of which apply to @txjennah PE.

@txjennah PE, fine. If you're not maf, who should I vote for? I'm the town mercenary, I offer my vote to the highest bidder.

(Real talk, I'm a regular townie)

I thought it meant "crazy" or "unbelievably cool"? Both of which apply to @txjennah PE.

@txjennah PE, fine. If you're not maf, who should I vote for? I'm the town mercenary, I offer my vote to the highest bidder.

(Real talk, I'm a regular townie)
I haven't decided who I'm voting for yet.  ~~watch this space~~

And I haven't decided yet since I suspect multiple people .

Last edited by a moderator:
oh hey, you exist 

now where is @Roarbark
He appears every once and awhile. And there's always 3-4 new pages of writing. Please PM me if there's anything important. 

Trying to mash out some submittals which may cause project delays/coordinate meetings with all involved parties to discuss whether they will cause project delays. AHHHH!

Latest posts

Back