EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's just really mostly annoying when the people just keep pushing on it like it's going to shrink the bag 6inches to fit in the bin and then end up taking space for 2 regulation size carryons with their floppin around big ass suitcase
Best invention ever!  This is from a couple of years ago and it really came in handy.  Small enough to fit in overhead compartment! (Had to remember to remove the kid first)

View attachment VID-20180310-WA0008.mp4

I did the road warrior thing for eight years. I get annoyed by people doing stupid things that waste time; loading and unloading the overhead compartment is a huge one!  Anyone trying to cram a Volkswagen in the overheads is mafia in my book!

I will confess though that I load my bag wheels-out. I have a travel garment bag that is designed at the top to flex with the fuselage, and has a handle at the bottom for easy egress when deplaning. I've got travelling down to a science.
I spent some time living out of hotels for work as well. My biggest peeve is how everyone gets up as soon as you pull into the terminal or at the gate when they're calling for priority boarders. Sit your general passenger infrequent flyer ass down and get out of the way of the people that do this for a living.

I spent some time living out of hotels for work as well. My biggest peeve is how everyone gets up as soon as you pull into the terminal or at the gate when they're calling for priority boarders. Sit your general passenger infrequent flyer ass down and get out of the way of the people that do this for a living.
i stand up. i do not rush people out. but i need to straighten my legs. also rest items on top of middle seat person's head, as indicated in my avatar.

WAIT i assumed instead of reading. 

i agree. sit down til it's your turn dammit!

So where is this flight headed? I know it's international as there's a statement about passports getting checked.

Maybe we're headed to Russia to get COVID Vaccines... Or China, they've gotta have it out by now.

Let's hope that the Mafia doesn't pull a ConAir and start throwing people out of a moving plane.

FINALLYSOMEONE IS CONCERNED ABOUT WHERE THE PLANE IS HEADED. yall wake up late today?

well Roar and I are further West than most folks. He's two hours behind me and I'm 4 behind the East coast folks.  So yeah, we did wake up late...

well Roar and I are further West than most folks. He's two hours behind me and I'm 4 behind the East coast folks.  So yeah, we did wake up late...
you woke up on time. all those other folk tho... mia and crickets. maybe ill just make everybody get dedded day one LOL (obviously not really!)(maybe)

you woke up on time. all those other folk tho... mia and crickets. maybe ill just make everybody get dedded day one LOL (obviously not really!)(maybe)
LOL, that'd be a way to end the game early, but it'd be a tie... Unless someone missed the flight.

Back