EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely on the townies' side this round. Please don't vote for me.

I don't think I'm going to retaliate vote. I'm going to trust my gut because we have to get mafia today.

@MadamPirate PE I vote for @DuranDuran. Just feels like he's playing differently this round.
True, but I said I would be more busy this round and wouldn't be able to keep a spreadsheet.  

@MadamPirate PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE

I will point out @ryankon518 has been awfully quiet for a new player and both he and @txjennah PE piled on bandwagon votes against @JayKay PE when it didn't matter anymore.  Those would be on my suspect list after JP.

Was @jean15paul_PE investigated?  We need to make sure we get this vote right!

I'm definitely on the townies' side this round. Please don't vote for me.

I don't think I'm going to retaliate vote. I'm going to trust my gut because we have to get mafia today.

@MadamPirate PE I vote for @DuranDuran. Just feels like he's playing differently this round.
@DuranDuran and @RBHeadge PE voted out the only mafia we lynched. So It is highly suspish why you would vote for duran

Lynch early and Lynch often! Avenge your fallen townies!

☠️💀🦂
I am a quiet observer trying to figure out this game. Not really much for me to say before I guess. I joined the lynch mob mentality because of what bly said above.

I have nothing else to go on but what has happened in the thread, which I guess is what we all must do. I I took a look at who was eliminated and didn't really come up with much. But cheby was the first to be eliminated and his vote was for JP,  Bly was second and his vote was for JK, and lastly RB was eliminated when we all voted for JK. Maybe the last was because he was more active in trying to figure this out. JP was always a mafia suspect on his list.

Maybe also suspect that first round Nik did not vote, second round, Nik and JP voted for each other, and Nik is now voting for JP again.

@MadamPirate PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a quiet observer trying to figure out this game. Not really much for me to say before I guess. I joined the lynch mob mentality because of what bly said above.

I have nothing else to go on but what has happened in the thread, which I guess is what we all must do. I I took a look at who was eliminated and didn't really come up with much. But cheby was the first to be eliminated and his vote was for JP,  Bly was second and his vote was for JK, and lastly RB was eliminated when we all voted for JK. Maybe the last was because he was more active in trying to figure this out. JP was always a mafia suspect on his list.

Maybe also suspect that first round Nik did not vote, second round, Nik and JP voted for each other, and Nik is now voting for JP again.

@MadamPirate PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE
For a new guy, that is a very good analysis. Much better than my first round when I mouthed off and got my head kicked off and the rest of my body parts were used as stocking stuffers.

Back