EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but yes pls investigate me or whatever so jaykay can be sure i'm not maf finally

Rumpelstiltskin!

Lying about something like that would be a pretty.... bold(?) move with so many townies left. 
Oh, if I was mafia, today I absolutely would have come out with a lie about being JoaT. Town is closing in on you. Nothing to lose. Also with no PMs, it's MUCH easier to tell a lie that fits in with all the known facts.

We suck!   :brickwall:
I wouldn't say that. The choice was down to three people. Maybe two people if you go by TJ's priors. Too few people to analyze that days votes, and too late in the day to try to figure stuff out. Maybe if we had this info midday we could have divined something, but really it was a down to chance. No matter,  the town wins tomorrow night.

Oh, if I was mafia, today I absolutely would have come out with a lie about being JoaT. Town is closing in on you. Nothing to lose. Also with no PMs, it's MUCH easier to tell a lie that fits in with all the known facts.
If I remember I'll comment after the game's done. I'm currently dead will not comment. 👻

So who saved who

I feel like JayKay prob saved rb and rb tracked me or txj? 

Back