EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also @SaltySteve and @NikR_PE didn't post last night.  if they were mafia they totes would have, to avoid suspicion and to provide their kill, so I'm thinking they a prob mafia.

Maybe...

(5/5)
So you're saying if they were mafia they would have voted to avoid suspicion.  But since they didn't vote you're saying they're probably mafia?

It sounds contradictory, like you're saying they're probably mafia either way.  Trying to understand your logic here.  🤔

ok so i totally quoted @Roarbark 's plant post and said PLANTS, and it's nowhere to be found. 

the mafia is censoring me and my love for plants 

You know whats worse than getting lynched on the first day during old rule games?

Getting mafia killed on the first day before the town even gets to vote. Like, hey we're starting a new game but we don't want X to play so..... ded. 

Post 5/5

So you're saying if they were mafia they would have voted to avoid suspicion.  But since they didn't vote you're saying they're probably mafia?

It sounds contradictory, like you're saying they're probably mafia either way.  Trying to understand your logic here.  🤔
Wait.  Now I'm so confused.  I feel like if they were mafia they would have gotten the PM saying so, which in surfing EB they would have seen and realized that the game was starting sooner rather than later?

But I stand by @vhab49_PE being mafia.  They blocked my triple post and they haven't posted yet.  Suspicious...

I'm sure it's no surprise to you that @Audi driver, P.E. was killed during the night.
sh0kbng17w821.jpg

You know whats worse than getting lynched on the first day during old rule games?

Getting mafia killed on the first day before the town even gets to vote. Like, hey we're starting a new game but we don't want X to play so..... ded. 

Post 5/5
I'm confused. are you saying audi was maf and how did you know this if you're not maf? or did i miss something??

Wait.  Now I'm so confused.  I feel like if they were mafia they would have gotten the PM saying so, which in surfing EB they would have seen and realized that the game was starting sooner rather than later?

But I stand by @vhab49_PE being mafia.  They blocked my triple post and they haven't posted yet.  Suspicious...
Sorry.  Was chasing kittens all over.

And maybe thinking about doing my job.

had to cheese Moo's breakfast (which was actually last night's dinner) for her to eat since she's supposed to get the staple out today. And it took her awhile to eat breakfast yesterday too.

4/5

No, I'm just saying that had Audi wanted to play it would have sucked to get axed by the mafia the first night before the game even really starts. At least with the old rules you could participate in the first nights lynching.

Awww, poor baby moo. I hope she is feeling ok.  
I think so? We opened the backdoor so now she's laying in a sunbeam

And Boyfriend fixed most of the fence last night so she'll have supervised sunbeam time soon. I'm still hesitant about it tbh.

5/5

Back