EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm visiting Hawaii in April! 
😬. We 100% have more than 10 cases. Last I heard, confirmed cases include a tour guide and a medical professional, and 12 people who were here on vacation were later confirmed cases after returning home to other states/countries. 

Please do visit, but maybe gauge "the situation" as it develops, and reconsider travelling right now.

Edit: check in later if you want a firsthand update, but most tourist stuff is closing up shop as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Audi driver, P.E. was targeted by the mafia during the night.

...but he was saved by the doctor.
And now the handwringing begins. Do they try to off me again hoping the doc won't save me a second time?  Do they move to a new victim?

But of course the most shocking thing is that someone out there really wanted me to play this game. I don't know whether to feel honored or disgusted.

And now the handwringing begins. Do they try to off me again hoping the doc won't save me a second time?  Do they move to a new victim?

But of course the most shocking thing is that someone out there really wanted me to play this game. I don't know whether to feel honored or disgusted.
Disgusted.  With a side of frustrated confused dad sigh.

*edited as per reaction*

Last edited by a moderator:
😬. We 100% have more than 10 cases. Last I heard, confirmed cases include a tour guide and a medical professional, and 12 people who were here on vacation were later confirmed cases after returning home to other states/countries. 

Please do visit, but maybe gauge "the situation" as it develops, and reconsider travelling right now.

Edit: check in later if you want a firsthand update, but most tourist stuff is closing up shop as well.
I'm just wishful hoping at this point.... It was supposed to be a trip to unwind after taking the PE exam a second time. Now everything is heading straight down the drain. We'll see how things go.

@ChebyshevII PE I vote for @SaltySteve. might as well give them extra time to swim to HI. 
@ChebyshevII PE I'd like to change my vote to @LyceeFruit PE in retaliation. I'll probably be MIA until the morning I've got to go pick up supplies for my elderly mother so she doesn't get the Boomer Doomer Disease. Totally opposite of what any self respecting mafia member would be doing.

Back