EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 hour ago, ChaosMuppetPE said:

@Audi driver, P.E. though the brute force of empiricism, I have determined that it takes exactly 25 @Audi driver, P.E.'s to constitute 1 page of @Audi driver, P.E. notifications on EB. Now that you know, you're all welcome and as G.I. Joe once said "Knowing is half the battle."

Hey does anyone remember that show "Reading Rainbow" that used to air on PBS? That show was crazy. Especially this episode. It makes me feel weird inside. Skip to 9:30.

Cinnamon toast F.jpg

1 hour ago, ChaosMuppetPE said:

Hey does anyone remember that show "Reading Rainbow" that used to air on PBS? That show was crazy. Especially this episode. It makes me feel weird inside. Skip to 9:30.

Wow, this is. Completely different watch now that I'm ~30 years older.

Flour, sugar, and bits of dough and chocolate chips fly back and forth across the warehouse sized room as thirteen bakers attempt to beat the clock in this years special holiday edition of EB Ultimate Baker!  The last round is well underway and there has already been an unfortunate incident with apple corer, where @chart94 attempted to help @squaretaper PE and almost took off their pinky, as well as the headcheese sandwich that @blybrook PE decided to make half-way through the round...which required all parties to leave the area due to the smell lingering and unpleasantly mixing with the smell of baked goods. 

@tj_PE, an amateur baker who runs a dance studio when they're not attempting a new pie recipe, attempts to trip @NikR as they're running back to the storage room for more peppermints.  A snarl of frustration, and a handful of powdered sugar blown into @tj_PE's face, has the other baker quickly back on track.  Of course the advantage is quickly lost when they realize that their oven hasn't been on and their cakes are far behind schedule.

The three judges for this event are avidly watching the bakers run around like chickens with their heads cut off, pointing out proper knife work and improper footwear.

@RBHeadge PE, the famous chef that revolutionized the use of mini-nuclear reactors in the home and for cooking, rests their chin on their folded hands.  Next to them is @Audi driver, P.E., steely-eyed bread baker who raises loaves of many types when they leave their workshop.  The final judge is @ChebyshevII PE, Instagram personality worth an ridiculous amount of money due to the severity of their cheekbones.  They have never been seen eating anything in public, so this was going to be a treat for the viewers.

Five minutes left, and there is a ruckus at the back of the room.  A gathering of four bakers have surrounding a single other.  It seems @Will.I.Am has grabbed the last package of almond paste, which is a vital component in the bakes planned by @squaretaper PE, @leggo PE, @blybrook PE, and @NikR (who had ditched the cakes that never rose and was now attempting a last minute 'Hail Mary'-bake).  There is a scuffle, a cry, and then they quickly disperse, @leggo PE being the one to triumphantly have yanked the package from @Will.I.Am's limp hands. 

The body left behind has been 'cookie-cuttered', large chunks of their flesh taken out in festive shapes of Christmas trees and stars.  There is even a little gingerbread man-shaped chunk taken out of the column of @Will.I.Am's neck.  A piping bag, previously filled with a super decadent buttercream, has been forced down their throat to muffle their screams and crushed toffee has been used to block their nostrils.  As the other bakers return to their ovens, one yelping at the state of their caramel, a production crew member drapes a bright blue tarp over the body.

As time is called, the bakers aggressively raise their hands in the air as they stop piping and the bakes are brought to the back room to be judged.

"What was @Will.I.Am making before they were eliminated?" Asked @Audi driver, P.E., who was taking a bite of the mulled wine spice flour-less chocolate cake with a cinnamon orange creme  that had been submitted by @ChaosMuppetPE.

@RBHeadge PE shrugged.  "Looked like it was going to be a peppermint mocha doughnut with peppermint crack, fried mint, and a mocha chip coffee"

"That does make sense, based on their occupation.  Too bad them being eliminated means...this gets through."  @ChebyshevII PE frowns at the headcheese danish that had been submitted for judging and places it back on the plate, untouched.

The other two judges nod in agreement before digging into the other desserts submitted for their review.  Too bad they didn't have to actually do anything this round.  Maybe the next judging would allow more input.

@Will.I.Am was the cop

The remaining players are:

@tj_PE, @leggo PE, @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94, @NikR, @LyceeFruit, @txjennah PE, @Ranger1316, @squaretaper PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, and @MadamPirate

The final vote was:

4 @Will.I.Am
1 @NikR
1 @squaretaper PE
1 @blybrook PE

Flour, sugar, and bits of dough and chocolate chips fly back and forth across the warehouse sized room as thirteen bakers attempt to beat the clock in this years special holiday edition of EB Ultimate Baker!  The last round is well underway and there has already been an unfortunate incident with apple corer, where @chart94 attempted to help @squaretaper PE and almost took off their pinky, as well as the headcheese sandwich that @blybrook PE decided to make half-way through the round...which required all parties to leave the area due to the smell lingering and unpleasantly mixing with the smell of baked goods. 

@tj_PE, an amateur baker who runs a dance studio when they're not attempting a new pie recipe, attempts to trip @NikR as they're running back to the storage room for more peppermints.  A snarl of frustration, and a handful of powdered sugar blown into @tj_PE's face, has the other baker quickly back on track.  Of course the advantage is quickly lost when they realize that their oven hasn't been on and their cakes are far behind schedule.

The three judges for this event are avidly watching the bakers run around like chickens with their heads cut off, pointing out proper knife work and improper footwear.

@RBHeadge PE, the famous chef that revolutionized the use of mini-nuclear reactors in the home and for cooking, rests their chin on their folded hands.  Next to them is @Audi driver, P.E., steely-eyed bread baker who raises loaves of many types when they leave their workshop.  The final judge is @ChebyshevII PE, Instagram personality worth an ridiculous amount of money due to the severity of their cheekbones.  They have never been seen eating anything in public, so this was going to be a treat for the viewers.

Five minutes left, and there is a ruckus at the back of the room.  A gathering of four bakers have surrounding a single other.  It seems @Will.I.Am has grabbed the last package of almond paste, which is a vital component in the bakes planned by @squaretaper PE, @leggo PE, @blybrook PE, and @NikR (who had ditched the cakes that never rose and was now attempting a last minute 'Hail Mary'-bake).  There is a scuffle, a cry, and then they quickly disperse, @leggo PE being the one to triumphantly have yanked the package from @Will.I.Am's limp hands. 

The body left behind has been 'cookie-cuttered', large chunks of their flesh taken out in festive shapes of Christmas trees and stars.  There is even a little gingerbread man-shaped chunk taken out of the column of @Will.I.Am's neck.  A piping bag, previously filled with a super decadent buttercream, has been forced down their throat to muffle their screams and crushed toffee has been used to block their nostrils.  As the other bakers return to their ovens, one yelping at the state of their caramel, a production crew member drapes a bright blue tarp over the body.

As time is called, the bakers aggressively raise their hands in the air as they stop piping and the bakes are brought to the back room to be judged.

"What was @Will.I.Am making before they were eliminated?" Asked @Audi driver, P.E., who was taking a bite of the mulled wine spice flour-less chocolate cake with a cinnamon orange creme  that had been submitted by @ChaosMuppetPE.

@RBHeadge PE shrugged.  "Looked like it was going to be a peppermint mocha doughnut with peppermint crack, fried mint, and a mocha chip coffee"

"That does make sense, based on their occupation.  Too bad them being eliminated means...this gets through."  @ChebyshevII PE frowns at the headcheese danish that had been submitted for judging and places it back on the plate, untouched.

The other two judges nod in agreement before digging into the other desserts submitted for their review.  Too bad they didn't have to actually do anything this round.  Maybe the next judging would allow more input.

@Will.I.Am was the cop

The remaining players are:

@tj_PE, @leggo PE, @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94, @NikR, @LyceeFruit, @txjennah PE, @Ranger1316, @squaretaper PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, and @MadamPirate

The final vote was:

4 @Will.I.Am
1 @NikR
1 @squaretaper PE
1 @blybrook PE
tldr

Back