EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stare-glare.gif

Like I guess they got lucky guessing doth or had some other information? They are also known for pulling elaborate ploys to avoid being outed as mafia. I am convinced
So they would give away their own mafia team away to pull an elaborate ploy.... I mean I am not convinced..... also that means you think I am not townie.....

Where are you going? Somewhere fun? For pleasure or work?
Vacation, 8 day cruise. This will be my first purely rest-and-relaxation vacation in a couple years. I've had some other personal travel, like to Iceland last summer, which I classify as a "trip". Trips, while fun, are when the schedule is packed with things to do and it often requires setting a wake up alarm.

He's probably not allowed to say.
I haven't had one of those kinds of work trips in a while. I'd be just fine if I never have to do those again.

The (U) AAR would read "I went to the location(s) as needed. Did things. Stuff happened but its fine now. End report". Boss would just nod in acceptance.

Vacation, 8 day cruise. This will be my first purely rest-and-relaxation vacation in a couple years. I've had some other personal travel, like to Iceland last summer, which I classify as a "trip". Trips, while fun, are when the schedule is packed with things to do and it often requires setting a wake up alarm.
where is the cruise!? I miss cruises!!! but at least I got the Cabo trip in late last year. I need to book another cruise!

Sounds like fun! I hope you get to enjoy yourself.

My success criteria for next week is:
  • sleep-in every day
  • find a deck chair on the top of the ship, double-fist Malibu pina colodas, listen to my ipod, stare off at the ocean for several hours every day
  • don't get sick
  • avoid getting too sunburned
May I suggest buying the arm band (or whatever upgraded package they have) which gives you unlimited alcoholic drinks, and spend the entire time making sure you drink enough to justify the cost of the upgrade? I think the drink of choice at the time was "Mango Tango".

Back