EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you must know, I have been extremely unlucky with my investigations. They have all been townies who weirdly happened to get NK right after I investigated them. I didn't get a mafia until Friday, when I investigated NikR...and I couldn't publicly announce that without giving myself away and I still had one more investigation left. Today I investigated Eye.

It would be really stupid of me to pretend that I am cop if I was mafia....There would be no way for me to know if the cop was still alive and risk them outing me. I would not have the guts to do that.
Pretending to be the cop at this stage and outing a townie as mafia could sway the game. I’m sorry if I’m being too skeptical!

edit: **** why can't i make the gif look right

double edit: wait does this one work?
562qt8-gif.26872

third edit: lol nice

Last edited:
Likely Mafiadjl, doth
Maybe Mafia
NeutralBlue
Maybe Townie
Likely TownieEng, Meow, Flange

I can't believe no one asked me why I used a snake gif for Eye's death. Or did everyone else think that their profile pic was a snake for way too long?
I just figured you assumed that it was a snake. I made the mistake as well when they first changed it but realized that it was terazzo after seeing the enlarged photo.

I can't believe no one asked me why I used a snake gif for Eye's death. Or did everyone else think that their profile pic was a snake for way too long?
I was today years old when I realized those aren't snakes in their profile pic.
I'm not a civil but I always thought they were asphalt core samples.

Back