EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sorry that I haven’t been as active over the last two days. I traveled from PA to Florida for a funeral. But if you all want to vote out a townie I guess you have the right.

@beccabun PE i vote for @NikR_PE becauee they voted for @jean15paul_PE yesterday who ended up killed by the mafia.

I’m sorry that I haven’t been as active over the last two days. I traveled from PA to Florida for a funeral. But if you all want to vote out a townie I guess you have the right.

@beccabun PE i vote for @NikR_PE becauee they voted for @jean15paul_PE yesterday who ended up killed by the mafia.
Thanks for the confused reaction @NikR_PE to me attending my sister-in-laws funeral.

Typical mafia move.

Thanks for the confused reaction @NikR_PE to me attending my sister-in-laws funeral.

Typical mafia move.
I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my 45 year old cousin to Covid last week. Please remember this is an escape from reality and despite my jokes we are a supportive bunch- no one I’d going to taunt your real life hardships.

Back