EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys, I had reasons for voting for Nole. He has been awfully quiet this game. I went back and looked at the first two games I played with him, and he voted Day 1 both times. He did not vote Day 1 this game, and he hadn't voted yesterday either. He was being uncharacteristically quiet. And it sounded like when he played his first time and he was mafia, he was quiet that game too. When RBH voted for him, I decided to follow my gut and change my vote to him.

Quick reads

Town+++ becca, doth
town++ cheb
town+ EG95, spitfire
neutral nole, meow, rbh, salty, txjen
mafia+
mafia++

spitfire hasn't logged on since yesterday afternoon which gave me the impression that they may be mafia. But that doesn't preclude others from being mafia. I logged on too late this morning to see who else was inactive overnight.

You guys, I had reasons for voting for Nole. He has been awfully quiet this game. I went back and looked at the first two games I played with him, and he voted Day 1 both times. He did not vote Day 1 this game, and he hadn't voted yesterday either. He was being uncharacteristically quiet. And it sounded like when he played his first time and he was mafia, he was quiet that game too. When RBH voted for him, I decided to follow my gut and change my vote to him.
In case you haven't noticed, @txjennah PE and I wanted to kill each other at the end of the last round.

So I apologize to anyone that finds it odd that I'm trying not to burst out of my shell this round. I meant to log in a few minutes before 9 last night to cast my vote, but I was 4 minutes late, and discovered an entire shitstorm.

Regardless, I have reason to believe you are mafia.

So, @BlueBlueprintPE my earlier vote for @MeowMeow PE stands.

That is so evil and genius!
Well not really lol. Not genius on my part. @JayKay PE kept me pinned in a "non-confirmed" townie group, so I only hung around long enough to delay my own fate. We blundered early in that round, but it created so much confusion it bought us more time. @Dothracki PE and @beccabun PE were the stars in that mafia win.

I'm side eying spitfire for not logging in/no Mafia vote last night. But I guess you all know something I don't - @BlueBlueprintPE , I vote for @MeowMeow PE for now.
In my defense, as a regular townie, I was in the safety of my home. No need for any of that shady nighttime business. I have been pretty active in the few games I have played and know how big of a waste a missed night kill is.

Back