EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh come on, we all know that day one votes are more or less random, especially when it's the first vote cast for the person. I accept the argument when it's 4 or 5 votes a piece for two players, in which case one of the deciding votes is probably from a mafia, but a tie with two votes a piece? That's just 4 out of 13 players making a random choice. If anything, I would guess that all four of us are probably town.

Oh come on, we all know that day one votes are more or less random, especially when it's the first vote cast for the person. I accept the argument when it's 4 or 5 votes a piece for two players, in which case one of the deciding votes is probably from a mafia, but a tie with two votes a piece? That's just 4 out of 13 players making a random choice. If anything, I would guess that all four of us are probably town.
Alight, then who do you suggest we vote for?

Does anyone watch "The Hot Ones?" The talk show where the host and guest eat 10 hot wings with progressively hotter sauce as the questions get more intense? Stone Cold was a great episode- big man from Texas can't take the heat.
have not! but that sounds interesting! I always liked Stone Cold :)

Alight, then who do you suggest we vote for?
giphy.gif

Does anyone watch "The Hot Ones?" The talk show where the host and guest eat 10 hot wings with progressively hotter sauce as the questions get more intense? Stone Cold was a great episode- big man from Texas can't take the heat.

I really like that show.

I lost all respect for DJ Khaled after watching him wimp out early in while trying to say he's never taken an "L". There's nothing more embarrassing than trying to convince everyone you've never lost when you're clearly losing. We've all lost at least once in our life, be humble enough to admit it and move on.

@djl PE failed to send me 10 rounds of RPS and therefore was lynched by the town.

@djl PE was a Regular Townie

@EyehatethePEexam PE was Nightkilled by the Mafia

remaining players
@beccabun PE @ChebyshevII PE @DLD PE @Dothracki PE @eng_girl95 @MeowMeow PE @RBHeadge PE @SaltySteve PE @Spitfire6532 @steelnole15 @txjennah PE
Welp...I feel like this may be one of my better contributions to the townie alliance. Instead of making or contributing to a series of dumb decisions I'll just jump in front of the bullet and hope the survivors are smarter than me.

have not! but that sounds interesting! I always liked Stone Cold :)
I was big into that show for a few weeks last year, you can binge a bunch of episodes and not pay close attention. Celebrities you are interested in are more fun, but even the ones you don't care about are fun. The premise is brilliant and the sauces are legit hot. There's lots of bleeping.

Latest posts

Back