EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 1/Night 1:

The Polar Express stopped in Auburn, WA to re-fuel. The passengers who volunteered to help took turns detaching the coal cars from the train, and couldn't help marveling at the coal tower in the distance, one of a few its kind that was ever built. Instead of "dumping" the coal from the top of a tower, this one pulled up cars one at a time with a winch, and the cars were loaded from the top. @blybrook PE , hired by Santa to drive the train since he was familiar with the harsh climate of the Northwest Territories and beyond, took over operating the winch, since the motor was broken and he was the only one strong enough to turn it manually.

1638882725518.png

"Shoveling coal isn't my kind of Christmas," lamented @txjennah PE , "but if it will help bring peace and joy and maybe some extra pastries with my hot chocolate, it might be worth it!" "I was supposed to be at a BBQ!", screamed @jean15paul_PE as he shoveled more coal into the next car. @JayKay PE didn't seem to mind, so to cheer everyone up she broke out into song:

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you took it away...."

"STOP!!!", cried @Liz06 . "That's NOT how it goes. It's, 'Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you GAVE it away....'"

Suddenly, the tow cable pulling up the last coal car snapped, and it was sent hurtling down the track. Screams were heard from the observation car as other passengers witnessed the unfortunate crushing of volunteers @MadamPirate PE and @Dothracki PE .

Game Summary:

@MadamPirate PE was lynched by the town (since the mod did not receive RPS within the hour, she was chosen by randomizer). She was a regular townie.
@Dothracki PE was nightkilled by the mafia.

Remaining players are: @MeowMeow , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprintPE , @ChebyshevII PE , @SaltySteve PE , @morphe83 PE , @NikR_PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @Liz06 , @Spitfire6532 , @tj_PE , @FlangeheadPEAZ

NOTE: To encourage participation, the next tie-breaker will be decided by a random question chosen by the mod. Whoever gets it correct first wins the tie-breaker. This way I can announce the lynch earlier.

Wrong thread
hqdefault.jpg

Btw, I was afk after 5CT. If I would have known (for sure) it was going to be a tie, I would have voted for MP. not because I thought she was maf, because I didn’t.. but because I know I’m not and the odds of her being maf were infinitely higher than mine.

Btw, I was afk after 5CT. If I would have known (for sure) it was going to be a tie, I would have voted for MP. not because I thought she was maf, because I didn’t.. but because I know I’m not and the odds of her being maf were infinitely higher than mine.
Excuses excuses. Seems sus!

Anyway, current reads:
Do with these what you will.

Maf+++
Maf++ djl
Maf+
Maf
Neutral
Town
Town+
Town++
Town+++