EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me @JayKay PE and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate.

Example: @JayKay PE I vote for @RBHeadge PE because they have three eyes and I'm racist against fish.
giphy.gif

So if I understand correctly... regular game but
  • No PMs allowed except for mafia PMs
  • One player will start the game with as non-mafia, but something can happen that will trigger them to become mafia and they will be added to the mafia chat.
The sleeper have to mentally switch from working for a town win to working for a mafia win. I wonder how difficult that mental switch will be. (I'm really hoping it's me; sounds fun.)

@JayKay PE , if the cop investigates a sleeper mafia what will it be reported as?
^This is an excellent question. How will the sleeper be reported to the cop BEFORE the trigger (regular role? sleeper?)??? How ill the sleeper be reported to the cop AFTER the trigger (mafia? sleeper?)??? This could have a pretty big impact on the cop's strategy.

There should have been a check box when you made the Mafia PM that allows people to add people to the PM.
She is correct. This is at the bottom of any PM you start. But I believe you should be able to add people if you are the original "host" of the PM regardless of if those are checked or unchecked. You can also edit existing PMs as the host, it should have an Edit button on top.

1620655996115.png

Also as the host you can invite people without allowing others to invite, like it says here on the side of the PM. (from a previous round)

1620656191373.png

Last edited:
If the sleeper has not been activated = normal townperson
If sleeper has been activated (i.e., trigger) = special townperson
So if I understand correctly... regular game but
  • No PMs allowed except for mafia PMs
  • One player will start the game with as non-mafia, but something can happen that will trigger them to become mafia and they will be added to the mafia chat.
The sleeper have to mentally switch from working for a town win to working for a mafia win. I wonder how difficult that mental switch will be. (I'm really hoping it's me; sounds fun.)

^This is an excellent question. How will the sleeper be reported to the cop BEFORE the trigger (regular role? sleeper?)??? How ill the sleeper be reported to the cop AFTER the trigger (mafia? sleeper?)??? This could have a pretty big impact on the cop's strategy.
You replied faster than I did @JayKay PE :)

She is correct. This is at the bottom of any PM you start. But I believe you should be able to add people if you are the original "host" of the PM regardless of if those are checked or unchecked. You can also edit existing PMs as the host, it should have an Edit button on top.

View attachment 21767

Also as the host you can invite people without allowing others to invite, like it says here on the side of the PM. (from a previous round)

View attachment 21770
I....none of my PMs show this? I don't have this anywhere? What. How. Huh?

Hmmm what if mentioning the sleeper role x amount of times is what triggers the sleeper?

(I might spend the entire round pondering what triggers the sleeper)

Back