EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arghhhh is there a "Welcome to the exam suck forum" for this April Exam which happened yesterday? Water Resources Depth was so tuff :(
I usually make it the Monday after the exams. Historically the board shuts down exam day and the following weekend to prevent anyone from posting anything self destructive.

Or if the board doesn't shut down, then only veteran members can post.

I'm sorry it didn't go well for you yesterday 😔

Welcome to another No Frills all Kills round of Mafia with 15 players.

There are town members and mafia. Townies must try to find and eliminate the mafia with extreme prejudice before they are eliminated. The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).

The game will start today, Monday April 26, 2021. Lynching will be allowed on the first day. Mafia can lynch the first night.

The Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. I will reveal to everyone what happened the next morning with some mediocre storytelling.

During the day, everybody (townsfolk and Mafia) will publicly vote for a person to eliminate; I will eliminate the person with the most votes at the end of the day and reveal what their role was. (Please note that narrative may follow the following morning depending on the day.)

In the event the game extends to the weekend, the game will be in extended night phase starting Friday night and resuming the Monday morning.

In addition to regular townsfolk and members of the Mafia, there is also a Doctor and a Cop. The Doctor can choose someone to “save” during the night; if they choose the same person the Mafia chose, then that player will escape elimination by the Mafia that night. The Cop can “investigate” one player each day.

The Mafia members know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. I will send more specific instructions to the members of the Mafia, the Doctor, and the Cop. If you do not receive a PM from me before 10:00 AM EST, then you are a regular townsfolk/townie. If you're actually reading this wall of text, add a random or relevant gif to your next post and I'll like it.

To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me @SaltySteve PE and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate.

Example: @SaltySteve PE I vote for @mafia because they're named mafia and therefore mafia.

Please submit your votes in this thread by 9:00 PM EST/8:00 PM Central/7:00 PM Mountain/6:00 PM Pacific Time/Whatever Roar and Bly-time.

A couple of rules:

1) You may use this thread to vote and post about the gam
2) Anyone who is an active participant in the game can use this thread to speculate, discuss, accuse, or otherwise participate in the game; just please make sure to follow regular EB forum guidelines.
3) Your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated.
4) If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random using magical dice in a best of 5 round.
5) PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE STARTING TUESDAY. NOT VOTING WILL RESULT IN YOUR VOTE BEING CAST FOR YOURSELF. MISSING TWO VOTES IN A ROW WILL RESULT IN YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH.
6) Standard EB-mafia game rules apply which means PMing is allowed!!
7) All votes via PM will not count unless they are specifically for Mafia/Doc/Cop actions.
8) Votes submitted after the deadline will count towards the following day.
9) You are not allowed to reveal your role, privately or publicly, after you have been eliminated. You may not post screengrabs of private messages in this thread.
10) Please keep all trash talk in the thread and don’t take things too seriously!

For reference, the list of players in this round is:
@DuranDuran
@Dothracki PE
@beccabun PE
@NikR_PE
@vhab49_PE
@harshaPEAZ
@txjennah PE
@squaretaper LIT AF PE
@MadamPirate PE
@RBHeadge PE
@BlueBlueprint_PE