EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was crazy. Finally catching up.

I went into the office for the first time since November because of computer issues.

Then had virtual report card conferences with my son's teachers.

Errands, helping cook dinner, eating dinner, some family time...

I'm finally here

Announcer: Alright Athletes, today NO ONE IS DYING OK!? All of these deaths are affecting our ratings and sponsorships. Soon, my poor pet bear @blybrook PE here is going to have to have STORE BRAND TUNA if we don’t turn things around! *the bear grumbles, dissatisfied* Our first event of the morning is going to be ribbon dancing! So please don your leotards and head out onto the mats!

The athletes quickly change and grab their ribbon poles - 2ft sticks with 12ft long multicolored ribbons attached.

Announcer: OOoooOOo @RBHeadge PE looks dashing in their orange leotard, the light is reflecting off of it, making them look scaly like a fish! That’s quite a design feat! @BlueBlueprint_PE , contrary to their name is wearing a magenta number! *the bear grumbles again* Shhhh @blybrook PE , I’m working!

The athletes start twirling, prancing, and leaping across the soft blue mats. Usually, there’s only one athlete at a time performing for the judges but all of the deaths have put the EB Games behind schedule so all nine athletes are out. It’s a bit crowded on the mat, especially since the wind is starting to pick up - ribbons are flying every which way! The athlete press on, leaping and spinning! Their speeds pick up as the end of the event draws near.

Announcer: TIMMEEEEEEEEE! Athletes, please line up and take your final bows *the athletes file into place* Thank yo--- wait… there’s only 8 of you… Where’d @BlueBlueprint_PE go?

Everyone starts looking around, @DuranDuran spots @BlueBlueprint_PE under a pile of ribbon and shouts! “THERE! I see @BlueBlueprint_PE ! We need to check on them!”

It was too late! @BlueBlueprint_PE was dead, there were ribbons tight around their neck and body. Like they were a maypole.

@BlueBlueprint_PE was an athlete (normal townie)

Announcer: Welp, that was an unfortunate freak accident! Hope everyone had a light lunch as it’s now time for the track events! We will be starting with the 800m sprint and move on from there. Athletes, please line up on the track! We’ll leave the outer lanes empty! On your mark, get set, gooooooooooooo! *starter pistol goes off*

The sound of the starter pistol had alarmed the announcer’s pet bear @blybrook PE , who took off towards the track. Suddenly, @blybrook PE stopped on lane 3. That was @DuranDuran ’s lane. They had had a wild-caught salmon sandwich for lunch -someone had left it in their locker for them. But that sandwich was currently slowing them down. @DuranDuran didn’t stand a chance once the bear had caught a whiff of the salmon. Unfortunately @DuranDuran was mauled by a bear.

The remaining players are:
@ChebyshevII PE @RBHeadge PE @NikR_PE @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @jean15paul_PE @SaltySteve

[ @jean15paul_PE & @JayKay PE you two need to vote today]

@DuranDuran didn’t stand a chance once the bear had caught a whiff of the salmon. Unfortunately @DuranDuran was mauled by a bear.
Is...is this the second time we've used salmon as a plot point? I feel like I've used this before.

But I also just love using @blybrook PE and @Roarbark as story telling pieces.

...Also. How am I still alive.

Is...is this the second time we've used salmon as a plot point? I feel like I've used this before.

But I also just love using @blybrook PE and @Roarbark as story telling pieces.

...Also. How am I still alive.
....and without a lower intestine. It's a miracle!

Ok friends. I’m the cop. Doc, if you’re still alive, preserve my life.

there are 4 players remaining who are unknown: @RBHeadge PE @jean15paul_PE @NikR_PE @SaltySteve. I am investigating salty today. A vote for anyone outside of this list will point to you certainly being mafia.

One way or another, we’re in some sort of end game.

there are 4 players remaining who are unknown: @RBHeadge PE @jean15paul_PE @NikR_PE @SaltySteve. I am investigating salty today. A vote for anyone outside of this list will point to you certainly being mafia.

When I'm mafia I get double investigations on the 1st day.

When I'm a townie it's like day 4 and I haven't been investigated yet. 😆

#ijs

#NotMafia.

I'm glad you came out and are investigating me because after the stunt I pulled throwing @BlueBlueprint_PE under the bus last night I was for sure I would be town lynched tonight. Sorry about that blue.

You guys can count on my vote for who ever the town core picks.

Last edited:
raw

Back