EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to change up my spreadsheet this time to match the typical format listing who each person votes for instead of grouping the votes. It also makes it less taller when we have 10 votes for one person. I don't really have much of a read on anyone just yet. I'll keep searching.

1611666952802.png

Last edited:
Probably best I’m out for this round...all I got moved last night was the lawn mower, disassembled swing set (heavy af) and some lawn chairs. This week is gonna suck.

Attachments

• 31DFC34A-5CFF-4B67-9CE7-CB02E9D81F25.jpeg
    31DFC34A-5CFF-4B67-9CE7-CB02E9D81F25.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 7
Out of curiosity, how did you come to that conclusion?
I really did just do a random number generator and a multiplier of 12- same thing we do for our sampling locations on WisDOT highway projects. So I posted that it would be the first person on the list that Lycee created and then in a separate post showed that Becca was the first person. If it had been me as first on the list I'd have slid it to the second person but if it was a mafia member I'd have voted for them.

I really did just do a random number generator and a multiplier of 12- same thing we do for our sampling locations on WisDOT highway projects. So I posted that it would be the first person on the list that Lycee created and then in a separate post showed that Becca was the first person. If it had been me as first on the list I'd have slid it to the second person but if it was a mafia member I'd have voted for them.
So you're relying on statistics to give you 100% assurance of a person's innocence?

I have bad news for you...

@squaretaper LIT AF PE is hiding behind the targets so as an athlete finishes their three shots, they can move the target back to the next line. They are unnaturally swift so the arrows don’t have a chance.
Since I know @squaretaper LIT AF PE is training for a running thing, they are def not mafia/doper. They are high on life.

@LyceeFruit PE. I vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE because they did not make a hilarious four way tie last night.

@LyceeFruit PE I will also vote for @BlueBlueprint_PE for the time being. On the sole basis that I suspect he is from the same state as me, and it ain't big enough for the two of us.
well.. he's a she.. but you may be right... maybe someday the east will separate from the west and it will be two states. probably not in my time here though!

Latest posts

Back