dreams, exam failure

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

belch

i wonder if the fact that i have had two dreams that i failed the pe exam is any indication of my upcoming results???? i actually felt pretty confident coming out of the exam...

:true:

the first dream was the better of the two. i opened the envelope and they had sent back the actual scantron sheet. after about question 20 of the morning section i got every question wrong. like i shifted my answers on the scantron.

the second dream was much less vivid. it was basically just the opening of the envelope that said i failed followed by some major confusion about whether or not this was actually a dream.

hmmm......

thank you for your story. i am trying to stay positive. it is also helpful to know there are others out there constantly obsessing about the upcoming results. :)

anyone else with dream stories?

I haven't had any post exam dreams but I have had a pre-exam dream:

On my way to the exam my car broke down, in the rain. Some how I still made it to the exam. I drove up to the parking gate. I forgot to bring cash for exam parking. Argued with parking attendant to let me in. She refused. By now, I'm on the verge of heart attack. Go to gas station to get cash. Gas station doesn't take ATM either. By now I have tears in my eyes. Some how I got the money. I don't remember in dream how. Next thing I know I'm running up to the doors of the exam room, and they won't let me in because I'm late. Then I wake up. It was so real I woke up angry. It was horrible.

Needless to say. I booked a hotel room, had the car checked out and got cash for parking the night before I left.

so far I have had one dream that I passed, and about 42 dreams with me, and 12 female midgets :dunno:

so far I have had one dream that I passed, and about 42 dreams with me, and 12 female midgets :dunno:
What the HECK can you do with 12 female midgets!

:eek:

Oh. Never mind. B)

There isn't much that's politically correct around here.

Since our investigative numbers tell us that only 10-15% of the population agrees with the PC crap, we'd cater to the majority here.

On the APril Exam I dreamed I failed, dream came true. I FAILED. I was 80% sure I have passed. ( I studied Three month before the exam.)

This time I dreamed that I got a passing letter, hope if this is right I got a chance...

PS: I didn't study, but two days before the exam (October).

I'm not a good exam taker. :angry: :true: :ruh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back