Day Drinking thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously - three major family-bearing holidays in the next 40 days, and you see this as the time to NOT day drink?

It just seems funnier when it’s warm out?

But I will Defin be drinking Over the holidays - over macho grande? No I’ll never be over macho grande!

But we have no family coming out so maybe not as much as you all!

This past summer almost every Saturday we would get up and workout , then ride bikes down to this Mexican place and drink margaritas- stop by our neighborhood pool and drink some more...

Get some benches for the backyard, wait for it to dump snow, put on all your ski gear, then go drink in the backyard. It's like apres ski, only 1. you don't have to get on MFing I-70 and 2. the beer is way cheaper. 

I am also {not} ashamed to admit that I stole a few of those large margarita glasses (dropped them in my bike camel back bag on the way out) the kind you often only find at Mexican restaurants, these were pretty high quality and well, now I have an 8 place setting for friends :D  but damn they take up a lot of room!

Up in this bitch and wondering how much it cost to uber home 30 miles in denver traffic>?

So far this year I have been able to drink at any time on Monday because I have not worked on any Monday this year. That's the advantage of being semi-retired on contract. I am not a corporate slave.

Attachments

• IMG_20210118_152614785.jpg
    IMG_20210118_152614785.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210118_152658361.jpg
    IMG_20210118_152658361.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back