**** united airlines at it again!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mother ****** brings a spider on a plane we gonna have problems...

954a5676f2b933ba7a88059cbf3acb40.jpg
You want to worry about the jumping kind. That would be quite a spectacle if you've got a sealed metal tube full of arachnophobes and let off a couple of these.

Not an airline, but similar issue.  Short version of the story in the news, guy goes to the news complaining that he got cited for having his "service dog" at the VA.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/health/veteran-cited-to-federal-court-after-dispute-over-service-dog-at-va-hospital

First of all, it is a 4-month old puppy.  If that is really a service dog then she must be the Doogie Howser of dogs.  Second, I have met and work with most of the VA Police, including Chief Bartos.  They are all good guys, and I think all of them are veterans themselves.  I guarantee they didn't just saunter up and write this guy a citation.  I'm sure he was given several opportunities to have someone have someone get the dog.  Third, the story conveniently leaves out the part about the puppy crapping and peeing all over his room (this is second hand info, but from a very reliable source).  Fourth, he/they try to spin the story to make it sound like the VA doesn't allow service animals, and yet, I see them in the hospital all the time.

This woman got her seat changed, arrived at her destination, had all fees waived, and $200 for her troubles.  What are they supposed to do pullover and push the guy out the door?

Guy was a total d-bag and got arrested when they landed.  People need to understand that screaming and yelling on a plane really doesn't help.

I don't fly that much but it seems on most recent flights there is always someone really drunk. I don't know if they have an official limit but one would think the flight crew would cut people off after its obvious they have had too many - not sure if this guy was drunk or just a perv, maybe some of both..

I don't fly that much but it seems on most recent flights there is always someone really drunk. I don't know if they have an official limit but one would think the flight crew would cut people off after its obvious they have had too many
Out of curiosity, what flight times? I generally have 6,7, & 8am flights so not very typical I suppose at that time (even for Wisconsin!).

If Trump is sitting in said seat, he'll pay the charges for you (through his lawyer, of course)...

Last edited by a moderator:
If Hillary or Obama are sitting in the seat, they'll have the (2) people sitting nearest to you pay it for you. :thumbs:
If Hillary's the one who does it, just best forget it even happened or you'll end up having an unfortunate "accident" on the way home from the airport.

Back