Credentials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at one time I was also looking at going for my Registered Architects license. I figured that since I started out as a pen and ink draftsman and now do CAD, I could put all that together when I get my PE to sign in as "Humner: R.A.P.E.D." I guess more is sometimes not good.
:appl:

I sort of find degrees listed as a credential in a signature block or business card to be excessive. I think a PhD is OK, but masters and bachelors degree is a bit much.

I sort of find degrees listed as a credential in a signature block or business card to be excessive. I think a PhD is OK, but masters and bachelors degree is a bit much.
I agree, PhD is fine because we call them Dr. We dont call people with Masters Master so why should people put it after their name?

Oh what, I’m posed to call you master now. I’m posed to listen to your punk ass, #### you #####. So what you got a Master’s degree, so what you got a #### Master’s degree, You da smahty ahts ###, you da smahty ahts ####. Lemme axe ya dis, lemme axe ya dis. Can you kick MY ASS?”

- Chris Rock

Back