Countdown to Star Wars

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21481_768377403263438_5141296430148914933_n.jpg

I'm a little worried that with all of the spinoff Disney is creating they are going to fuck up the Star Wars franchise

I'm a little worried that with all of the spinoff Disney is creating they are going to fuck up the Star Wars franchise
Based on the "quality" of the last (3) movies in comparison to the newest one, I'm willing to accept that amount of minimal risk. :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now getting worried about that?  I thought that was the first thing everybody thought when Disney bought the rights from Lucas.

I think they put a ton of $$ into getting Episode VII right, but something tells me they will skimp on QA/QC on the spinoffs..

To me, what's odd about the prequels, the story is pretty good, the movies are just terrible. What I like to do is read the book versions and then you can sort of erase the terrible casting job..

With the prequels, it seriously did help to watch the series in the Machete order (4, 5, 2, 3, then 6).  Skipping the first one altogether helped a bunch too.

It's been three months. I think the moratorium can be lifted.
Agreed!  Thank you.  Far too many spoilers already out there.  And even if one isn't a SW fan, what are they doing reading about SW on an engineering forum? :huh:

Besides, if someone hasn't seen the movie yet, then they likely have no idea who the character in the bottom photo even is.  Let alone the events that transpire.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are showing the new star wars movie this weekend at the drive in opening weekend.  along with 10 cloverfield ln

Back