Countdown to Batman v Superman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to see the batman vs superman movie this weekend.  I was ok...more of a set up for at least 4 more movies, though.

the changing of alfred to a not as old of a man, than in previous batman movies was a little weird.  

I saw it Thursday night. It was just a 2-hour preview for the DC universe movies. I wasn't a big fan of vengeful Batman, Luthor wasn't even close to his usual demeanor, and I agree that Alfred wasn't right either. Perhaps they had to go with a "younger" Alfred to ensure he would survive the handful of sequels/spinoffs.

Overall it wasn't bad, but I probably won't see it again until after it's on HBO.

Neutral on this one. Was not great, was not bad. For me the best part was (spoiler alert) Batman's rescue of the nice old lady. The fight scene was easy to follow and very well done. Did like the new techie Alfred. It was a nice change. The CGAs were a little too much but what I did really like was Ms Gadot on her party dress. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful woman.

Neutral on this one. Was not great, was not bad. For me the best part was (spoiler alert) Batman's rescue of the nice old lady. The fight scene was easy to follow and very well done. Did like the new techie Alfred. It was a nice change. The CGAs were a little too much but what I did really like was Ms Gadot on her party dress. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful woman.
that was funny.  I'm friends with your son...i figured. the cape.    I laughed out loud

Back