Countdown to Batman v Superman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even start. On this forum, you can debate politics, religion, economics, energy policy, marriage rights, abortion, gender equality, parenting styles, tax policy, ethics, Human Cloning, Global Climate Change, whether sharks could actually carry frickin' lasers on their heads, and whether or not a plane on a treadmill would actually take off....  But there is NO debate about Superman V. Batman.

Batman gonna kick Superman's assymptote.
Agreed.

Don't even start. On this forum, you can debate politics, religion, economics, energy policy, marriage rights, abortion, gender equality, parenting styles, tax policy, ethics, Human Cloning, Global Climate Change, whether sharks could actually carry frickin' lasers on their heads, and whether or not a plane on a treadmill would actually take off....  But there is NO debate about Superman V. Batman.

Batman gonna kick Superman's assymptote.
Oh?  Well, considering Superman can go back in time, he could prevent Batman from even being born.  Where is your god now?

Oh?  Well, considering Superman can go back in time, he could prevent Batman from even being born.  Where is your god now?

Duh, he was forbidden from doing that by Jor-El.

Advantage: Batman.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • "We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."
I rest my case.

• "We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."
I rest my case.
Frank Millers "Dark Knight" series, Book IV.  AWESOME QUOTE!

Once again DK proves:

BW >>> CK

Just thought that I should bring this thread back to it's roots:

batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-poster-batman.png

..... Batman beating the piss out of Superman that is. ;)

saw  a preview of this last night...the whole thing looked kind of stupid...but I'm then I'm tired of all the superhero movies.  

My daughter and I have been having the batman vs. Superman argument lately. She started last week while we were skiing. She sides with batman, but says supergirl would take them all. I said the new supergirl could take me any day/night of the week. She didn't get it.

I've always wanted to see a Hulk vs Superman throw down.
We basically saw that with Thor vs. Hulk.  It would be an infinite loop but ultimately Hulk's form would reduce due to lack of energy.  So long as the sun keeps coming up, Superman would never falter.  

Duh, he was forbidden from doing that by Jor-El.

Advantage: Batman.
Argument invalid.  Jor-El was destroyed in the destruction of Krypton.

If we compare actual "power" between the two, Superman wins out.  Batman doesn't really have any actual powers, but his cleverness and limitless resources knows no bounds.  Now if LadyFox were in this argument, she would say that the Amazonian would kick both their @sses.  And technically speaking, based on the previews, she does in fact save both their sorry @sses from a direct Doomsday blast.  That's got to carry some weight.

saw  a preview of this last night...the whole thing looked kind of stupid...but I'm then I'm tired of all the superhero movies.  
Get-Out-GIF.gif

[SIZE= 14px]All of your argument are futile...beats both of them on their best days[/SIZE]

greatest-american-hero-featured_edited-1.jpg

(once he finds the instruction book for his suit)
Oh, NOW you're gonna bring out the trump card?  Too early.  Everybody knows GAH > BM >>>>SM.

Batman will beat Superman every time because PSYCHOLOGY. See, Superman is a boy scout and doesn't want to hurt Batman, but Batman is a ninja and likes kicking Superman around.  Advantage: Batman.

Greatest American Hero wins it all because he might accidentally kill them both at any moment.  Oops, sorry, my bad.  Didn't know the suit could do that, lost the manual you know?

I've heard there may be a GAH movie in the works?

Back