Construction Afternoon April 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desantmf

Professional Engineer
Reaction score
I am wondering what people here thought about the Construction Afternoon part of the exam? Of course be careful on what you say about it. But overall did you find the questions fair. Were they similar in difficulty to the NCEES practice problems? Any other feedback?

Thanks.

Going into the test I expected to struggle with the morning and then get into the afternoon material and hit a home run. It was actually the opposite for me, I found in the morning portion I could work through most of the problems and came out of that feeling better than I thought I would. I found the afternoon material was in general fair (based on NCEES provided exam outline) but more difficult than some of the NCEES practice problems I did. I had time issues with several problems taking me too long.

Going into the test I expected to struggle with the morning and then get into the afternoon material and hit a home run. It was actually the opposite for me, I found in the morning portion I could work through most of the problems and came out of that feeling better than I thought I would. I found the afternoon material was in general fair (based on NCEES provided exam outline) but more difficult than some of the NCEES practice problems I did. I had time issues with several problems taking me too long.
Hi there,I am planning to go for October in Construction moudule.Can please suggest me the best practice book on the top of the one from NCEES. Thanks in advance.

I just posted my books used to pass the April 2014 Civil Construction PE exam. Check out the classified section.

Back