Connecticut People Check This Out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worried46

Reaction score
I got this answer from Barbara Syp at Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection:

I was informed that the results were released on 6/16/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:58 AM

To: Syp, Barbara

Subject: RE: PE Exam

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the previous info. Just three more questions.

Who is the testing service? Where do they input the results?

Do they have to send the results to you to vote on or do they mail them directly to us?

I know you are busy so thanks for your time.

John

So much for answering your questions.

I got this answer from Barbara Syp at Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection:

I was informed that the results were released on 6/16/09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:58 AM

To: Syp, Barbara

Subject: RE: PE Exam

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for the previous info. Just three more questions.

Who is the testing service? Where do they input the results?

Do they have to send the results to you to vote on or do they mail them directly to us?

I know you are busy so thanks for your time.

John

See the PA posting -- Connecticut is an EES state as well. Your results are mailed from NCEES to EES who in turn "processes" them to mail to you. Much slower than ELSES, who emailed resutls already, but we are stuck with the consultant our state picked.

Yah. She didn't answer my questions but... It looks like we should be getting the results in the mail soon!
I just called Barbara...she said that they don't have the results, that it goes directly to the agency who we signed up to take the exam with...So I then called the engineering examination services, who told me that the 9 states that they handle the testing for all require mailed results. Looks like we just wait it out.

Oh..and I got my mail today, no results.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just called Barbara...she said that they don't have the results, that it goes directly to the agency who we signed up to take the exam with...So I then called the engineering examination services, who told me that the 9 states that they handle the testing for all require mailed results. Looks like we just wait it out.Oh..and I got my mail today, no results.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

All I understood from this mess is to continue checking my mail box... Dahh!!!!

:wacko:

Back