COME ON CA!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, so after some digging around, somehow the BPELSG email got thrown into my spam folder. I'll be back in state this weekend, so I'll get it then. I doubt the livescan has anything to do with score release dates though. CA is just lagging as usual. 

OK, so after some digging around, somehow the BPELSG email got thrown into my spam folder. I'll be back in state this weekend, so I'll get it then. I doubt the livescan has anything to do with score release dates though. CA is just lagging as usual. 
Ok, be sure to print out the Live Scan paper and take it to UPS store . Take about $80 with you for payment.

Same here. Spam folder. Weird. I think I heard about it on EB.com so no surprise. But I have yet to take any action. Going to do this today...

This wait is nothing short of inhumane. Any bets on when we will hear? Do you guys think an afternoon release of NCEES results is likely for CA?

I am not overly hurried to get the results, as it will not affect my packed business schedule over the next two weeks.  For those of you who are, I checked the License Lookup and the last issued license appears to be 84629.  So, if you search "84630" and a licensee comes up, you will know that the board has begun publishing the input.  I have a feeling that the entire database of new engineers will be set up before it is published and we are notified, but this could be useful if you need to know the minute your license is available!

I am not overly hurried to get the results, as it will not affect my packed business schedule over the next two weeks.  For those of you who are, I checked the License Lookup and the last issued license appears to be 84629.  So, if you search "84630" and a licensee comes up, you will know that the board has begun publishing the input.  I have a feeling that the entire database of new engineers will be set up before it is published and we are notified, but this could be useful if you need to know the minute your license is available!
In April, the license look-up was not updated until after results were released.  Also, new license numbers can be issued anytime to those applying by comity.

In April, the license look-up was not updated until after results were released.  Also, new license numbers can be issued anytime to those applying by comity.
Very true, and there are some licenses in the 84620's that have been acquired from out-of-state.

It's incredible that Kansas can already put envelopes in the mail telling people if they've passed, but California can't hit a button to tell the NCEES that it's okay to release results.

It's incredible that Kansas can already put envelopes in the mail telling people if they've passed, but California can't hit a button to tell the NCEES that it's okay to release results.
Kansas also has 1/19 the population and does not have two extra exams (ah!!).

Kansas may have 1/19 the population, but then again they probably also have 1/100th of the budget of CA BPELS. So I'm not taking that as a valid excuse.

CA delay is due to state officials "word smithing" their licensing delay notices to people who haven't completed their Live Scan fingerprinting requirement, in order to make it sound like it's not their fault they added the requirement late in the game.

My source says that there is a delay due to duplicate license numbers being assigned to passing examinees.  An audit of the server before release discovered these errors.  Results notices are pending as a result.

For what it's worth, Kansas hasn't mailed any envelopes yet.  And when they do, NCEES still won't be able to tell us if we passed or not.  We have to wait for the envelope.

Hi All, Would anyone know when the results were released after NCEES posting latest update like today's update?

Back