COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My next question is should I give up hope for today since it's past 5:30 ET, or should I keep hoping my email will come any second now?

Haven't been too hung up on the results until I started reading this thread. Now I'm getting impatient. I checked both ELSES and DORA's wbsite and don't see anything.

Hopefully something will happen early this coming week.

Why does ELSES hate NM and CO? What are we? Red-headed stepchildren?
I just called ELSES and the lady on the phone told me that the scores should be released this week. She said the Colorado scores need to be approved by the Colorado board before they can release them. I'm calling DORA next.

To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called ELSES and the lady on the phone told me that the scores should be released this week. She said the Colorado scores need to be approved by the Colorado board before they can release them. I'm calling DORA next.
To be continued...
Straight Talk

I talked with Nancy in licensing with Colorado DORA today. She told me the exact process that Colorado results will follow:

1. ELSES will send a disc with all the results to DORA.

2. DORA will download the information from the disc onto their "system".

3. DORA will notify ELSES of receipt of the results.

4. ELSES will release the results to the examinees (you and me) by email

5. DORA will begin printing wall certificates and wallet cards for passing examinees

Notes from our conversation:

1. DORA will receive the disc today or tomorrow according to ELSES (via DORA)

2. The results will be released by the end of this week but the exact day is not known for obvious reasons.

3. Examinees should NOT expect DORA to update their website data before they receive the email results.

Finally,

It sounds to me like Tuesday at the earliest. It also sounds like Friday at the latest. I wish I would have known this up front because the waiting on Thursday and Friday for an email was brutal for me. As I mentioned before, I've got a potential job waiting on this and now the results will not be out before the job decision is made. [sigh]

I am right there with you! I have tabs open with my email, the ELSES site and DORA site, every minute of work!

Just spoke with Nancy from DORA. She indicated CO results will be out friday (ELSES will send the email friday). It is unknown whether DORA have received the disk yet from ELSES (?!) and there is also an issue with the disk download software.

That's OK, friday is a good day to get hammered. Good luck folks!

Just spoke with Nancy from DORA. She indicated CO results will be out friday (ELSES will send the email friday). It is unknown whether DORA have received the disk yet from ELSES (?!) and there is also an issue with the disk download software.
That's OK, friday is a good day to get hammered. Good luck folks!

Friday is a GREAT day to get hammered. Thanks for the update.

Is it just me, or has anyone else still been checking email a lot today, just hoping ELSES would send out the email today?

Why can't it be Friday already?!? However, the wait tomorrow won't be any easier and I'm betting the email won't be sent early. I'm putting the over/under on when emails get sent at 3pm. IF they come while I'm still at work and I pass, I'm stopping everything I'm doing and going for a celebratory beer, regardless of time!

Why can't it be Friday already?!? However, the wait tomorrow won't be any easier and I'm betting the email won't be sent early. I'm putting the over/under on when emails get sent at 3pm. IF they come while I'm still at work and I pass, I'm stopping everything I'm doing and going for a celebratory beer, regardless of time!
I think people found out October results on a Friday too. I guess that way if you leave the office at 3pm for the beer, less people will notice you're gone.

If I pass, everyone in a 3-mile radius will hear me scream with joy! If I fail...they may still hear me, but it will likely be sounds of sobbing. I do not want to do this again, but right now, it's 50/50 for me...

Just one beer?!? Might as well get yourself a designated driver now and get ready for the result!

Updating earlier posts from myself and RockyMtnHigh:

I just spoke with a coordinator at ELSES and she said that "more than likely" they will be sending results in the morning by 10am ET IF they have the word from Colorado DORA. She didn't know if they'd received it yet because the Colorado coordinator was not at her desk to ask. It does sound like the turn around time from Colorado DORA notification is fairly quick though.

I have called Nancy's supervisor within DORA (who handles the results disc and ELSES notification) numerous times and never gotten through over the past 2 days. I have left only one message. Apparently, she should have gotten the results on Tuesday, so each day after that is the required government wait time in order to qualify as a government system.

Now that I have told you that they said early morning, I'd put money that it doesn't happen until next week. I'm very skeptical at this point. It could have been done by now, but it hasn't. There's no reason for me to believe that will change.

On the other hand, if they told me correctly about tomorrow morning MP35 can probably grab a cold one for breakfast! :)

-Restless in Longmont

Just checked...I PASSED ALSO!! Time for several cold ones!! All of that studying paid off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting us know they were up! I passed!!! What a relief! Time for some/many beers!

Back