COLORADO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenCO

Reaction score
Just spoke to someone at the CO department of regulatory agencies (DORA). They haven't received the PE results yet, but the board does not need to approve of them before they go out (which is good because they just met last Friday, June 12 and don't meet again until July). So hopefully it will be soon. They said I'd probably get them before they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colorado is a direct report State from ELSES. You should get an email saying to log into your account at ELSES, then they will email the results to you. Good luck!

I don't understand that log in to elses. The only thing there for ME is the registration.
It only pertains to certain states that has elses notify canditates directly with exam results. Check the elses site and it will tell you if your state is a direct notification state or not.

I don't understand that log in to elses. The only thing there for ME is the registration.

I logged onto ELSES just to see if anything was there as far as notification. AZ is an ELSES direct email state so I thought that I would see something. No link as of yet, I guess that the email that they send us will provide the link/ access. I'm guessing that it is the same login info that we established when we registered though. Anyone know for sure?

I guess since I am not an email notification state, all I'll ever see on my elses account is my exam registration. sigh. Chess is on public television. This chick can really sing! Holy cow!! Good night y'all.

The time to booze it up is nigh. Hopefully, CO results roll in today...trying to get out of work tomorrow morning to celebrate will not be as easy!!

The time to booze it up is nigh. Hopefully, CO results roll in today...trying to get out of work tomorrow morning to celebrate will not be as easy!!
Looks like we're waiting for tomorrow. Too bad too. A company is making a hiring decision about me today/tomorrow and I was hoping to get them the results before they made a decision. Hopefully, we'll get a morning email and it won't be too late.

I guess Friday night boozing sounds better than Thursday anyway... :)

Dear god this is killing me...it only took 53 days to get results back for the October test. The waiting is more stressful than the studying and taking the test. Last time it took an hour from when I got the first email saying results were in to the second email with the FAIL letter. I didn't think I was going to have any hair left waiting for that second email to reach my inbox. :waitwall:

WTF? CO is one of the last of the direct email states to not receive results! If we come in behind Hawaii, I'm gonna feel so burned...

Still waiting... I have so many other things to occupy my time/thoughts right now. It's too bad they won't. My wife thinks I'm crazy for sitting on this forum refreshing and watching other states. Maybe she's right. But statistically she has to be wrong some time. :rolleyes:

are CO and NM the only two email notification states left that haven't heard anything?

Back