Client Holiday Gift Ideas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
So what are some good group gift ideas you have given (or received)?

I am tasked with getting something for all our local government clients, who can receive food but not much else for the Christmas times...

In the past I have done bagels and breakfast burritos, etc?

Any other good idears?

One of the contractors I managed gave me a tin (popcorn tin sized) box of gourmet chocolates one year.  They were awesome - all three of them I ate, before the wife and kid ate the other 397 of them.

A client once sent a co-worker a bottle of booze in the middle of a ton of drawings a few years ago.

The funny/sad thing  was that the bottle broke during shipment and ruined the drawings.

Last edited by a moderator:
A client once sent a co-worker a bottle of booze in the middle of a ton of drawings a few years ago.

The funny/sad thing  was that the bottle broke during shipment and ruined the drawings.
I liked this, and then realized you said booze and not wine, so I had to unlike it :(

We get a soup-bowl sized mug with a different design every year from one consultant. It's kind of fun, like seeing what color pencil your exam cycle gets.

ac2f394d2ad596cec40b50c79000116c.jpg

A few steaks would be a nice gesture?

Back