Civil PM Transportation Breakdown

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I finally found my breakdown (Assuming King's # of questions is correct)

Breadth- env 0.0 (0/8)

Breadth- geo 50 (4/8)

Breadth- stru 100 (8/8) <-- Major WTF ???

Breadth- trans 63 (5/8)

Breadth- w r 63 (5/8)

Total AM = 22

traf anal_______ 88 (8/9)

TP/ con________ 50 (4/8)(This really puzzles me I OWN Engin ECON???)

geo d/ traf safe__67 (6/9)

geotech________17 (1/6)

wr ____________100 (8/8)

Total PM = 27

Raw = 49

Fricking ENV & Geotech, I guess taking soil mechanics in the summer (part time teacher) instead of the normal hard ass soils proff. we had wasnt really a smart decision after all...

Last edited by a moderator:
some thoughts...

may not have just been econ stuff - did you study cpm and other construction topics covered in "the other board"? Like average end area method or whatever that crap is..

geotech - I found I bombed this the first time and then all of a sudden - those mass/volume diagrams/ratios clicked and I could understand them MY way - not the way they solve them in the book necessarily. Mine may have taken more steps, but I understood it. do TONS of problems on those till you get it.

environmental a.m..no advice - I think I just got lucky on my guesses...

good luck next time...just keep trucking. you'll do it.

thanks for the info.

I have worked about 100+ geotech problems the last month, it does seem to finally click a little, I know I didnt work enough of them the first go round.

And I need to bone up on the scheudling/criticial path stuff again.

Do you know how many more correct answers do you need to pass? To me with one more point you should pass. Am I far off on this? I am amazed how close you are.

Back